Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Tongue 
Hello everyone, here Angelo. 
i m 20 years old, and i live in Italy. I was born in Albania but i ve moved to italy for 18 years.
I can speak italian, spanish, german and albanian.  I m attending university and studying Economics.
I love meeting new people, and being useful for the community. 

My name in the game is DrDoctor, and in this period i play only with my mobile. 
Looking for teammates.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrDoctor's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Relax
Hi Double Doctor Wink So you origin from the same country which the most recognizable Agario player is, I bet. Nice.
I admire people who can speak so many languages, and you still forgot to add.. English Big Grin That makes it 5. Hats off! I stopped at only 2, even though I have learnt the third one for a while, but not so busily. But I don't count PHP Wink

Have fun here and in the game.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • DrDoctor
(02-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Lucyfer Wrote:
Hi Double Doctor Wink So you origin from the same country which the most recognizable Agario player is, I bet. Nice.
I admire people who can speak so many languages, and you still forgot to add.. English Big Grin That makes it 5. Hats off! I stopped at only 2, even though I have learnt the third one for a while, but not so busily. But I don't count PHP Wink

Have fun here and in the game.

Thank you very much. 
I love thinking my name sounds like: dottordoctor
I had to read a bit and I am a bit wiser (at least I hope, but you will enlighten me anyway in a while I thinkWink). It's Italian isn't it, the first part of your explanation how to spell DrDoctor? Dottore.
There is also something called apocopic involved, but I won't get it anyway since I don't know Italian at all.

Have a nice evening! Ciao Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(02-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: I had to read a bit and I am a bit wiser (at least I hope, but you will enlighten me anyway in a while I thinkWink). It's Italian isn't it, the first part of your explanation how to spell DrDoctor? Dottore.
There is also something called apocopic involved, but I won't get it anyway since I don't know Italian at all.

Have a nice evening! Ciao Big Grin

You are great man! Nice to meet you. 
You too, bye Big Grin
(02-10-2017, 09:21 PM)DrDoctor Wrote: Hello everyone, here Angelo. 
i m 20 years old, and i live in Italy. I was born in Albania but i ve moved to italy for 18 years.
I can speak italian, spanish, german and albanian.  I m attending university and studying Economics.

Looking for teammates.

Welcome to our community, and I'm glad that you found us!

Wasn't there a song called "Doctor Doctor"?

I think we may have need of a doc around here... a bunch of crazy people. ~grin~

Hope that you find some people to play with here! I know there's more than a few who like to play on their cells. I never do that though, so it won't be me.

Very nice to meet you, and wondering how you're enjoying Italy?

I hear Albania is a tougher place to live? Do you still have family back there, or ever visit? (I have knwn zero Albanians in my life so, I am curious!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
hey man...
Hi Doctor^2,

Welcome to the AGF Forums!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Whats your Skype we could team on agar
We got another smart rodent in our community... Welcome to the AGF Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-11-2017, 05:00 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 09:21 PM)DrDoctor Wrote: Hello everyone, here Angelo. 

Looking for teammates.

Welcome to our community, and I'm glad that you found us!

Wasn't there a song called "Doctor Doctor"?

I think we may have need of a doc around here... a bunch of crazy people. ~grin~

Hope that you find some people to play with here! I know there's more than a few who like to play on their cells. I never do that though, so it won't be me.

Very nice to meet you, and wondering how you're enjoying Italy?

I hear Albania is a tougher place to live? Do you still have family back there, or ever visit? (I have knwn zero Albanians in my life so, I am curious!)

Hey man, thanks a lot. 

The song is Doctor Doctor by iron maiden :Tongue
We'll i've moved with my family since 2004, i used to be 7 and sometimes i come back home. Now i live with my pareents and my sister. 
I love italy ?

(02-11-2017, 10:44 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Hi Doctor^2,

Welcome to the AGF Forums!

Actually is DottorDoctor.. Tongue
Anyway thanks a lot man!

(02-11-2017, 11:05 PM)Pegy Wrote: Whats your Skype we could team on agar

Hey, i play only w mobile version. :Smile
If you are interested write me on PM

(02-12-2017, 12:08 AM)Robin Wrote: We got another smart rodent in our community... Welcome to the AGF Wink

Thanks a lot,  you seem a smart rodent too!
[-] The following 2 users Like DrDoctor's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
I can't believe I missed your introduction!
Ok, so here's my late 'Welcome!' from me now.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • DrDoctor, Robin
Thanks a lot Mikasa.
Welcome, and I'm down to team Smile