Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super awwwesome frog skins for all your frog skin needs *now taking mlg requests*
(02-12-2017, 05:55 PM)Polearm Wrote: Well, to me the skin was a little offensive but I could see where he was coming from and it wasn't meant to offend anyone. I'm from the middle East (Lebanon) and was around when that happened. Tragic day, yes.

Anyways, if someone sees it as offensive just ignore the joke and move on, there was no need to contact the owner to remove it.

Maybe (to stop ticking off people) put the skin in a spoliers saying something like.. "9/11 skin" (I don't know lol) then whoever opened it couldn't put it on the person that posted the skin. It would be on them since they opened the spoliers.

People get so easily offended these days, give it a break guys. Be kind and keep the forums a good place! Big Grin

respeck
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 3 users Like savant's post:
  • Polearm, Relax , ✨101✨
darn I missed a culturally insensitive joke? those are my fav's...no one complained about this skin entitled TrumpTowers
[Image: trumptower.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Robin
(02-13-2017, 07:51 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: darn I missed a culturally insensitive joke? those are my fav's...no one complained about this skin entitled TrumpTowers
[Image: trumptower.png]
On what grounds could they remove that skin?

also, see these skins in action

(02-18-2017, 09:07 PM)savant Wrote: On what grounds could they remove that skin?

If you are not able to figure that out, I worry about you  Exclamation
But of course I will help you, you can pm me and I will tell you why  Exclamation

Wink

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-19-2017, 10:50 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 09:07 PM)savant Wrote: On what grounds could they remove that skin?

But of course I will help you, you can pm me and I will tell you why  Exclamation

Wink

Big Grin

really... it's just the US president... it's in no way wrong and isn't even very edgy

please explain here if it's so simple Wink Big Grin
Amazing! That looks nice! Smile
GRAPHICS DESIGNER FOR CHEAP PRICES
                          COMPANY
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
                                 |
                                \/
     http://www.vanshdesigns.carbonmade.com
(02-19-2017, 02:22 PM)savant Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 10:50 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

Wink

Big Grin

really... it's just the US president... it's in no way wrong and isn't even very edgy

please explain here if it's so simple Wink Big Grin

I didn't talk about the skin with the US president, I talked about your skin with the real 9/11 picture  Exclamation
And that should be pretty clear, why @Sora removed this one  Exclamation

Wink

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
This is cute that you peeps are still talking about it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Relax
TBH to many people it is really messed up... making jokes about the 9/11 is really not funny....
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel
And also overly sensitive people are not funny. :o
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Relax , savant
(02-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Robin Wrote: TBH to many people it is really messed up... making jokes about the 9/11 is really not funny....

correct, I think its possible to make *jokes*, but if you do, you have to watch to NOT hurt the ones who had mums, dads, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters there dieing  Exclamation

And to use a real picture to make fun of ... is SURE not the right way  Exclamation

(02-20-2017, 12:40 AM)Apix Wrote: And also overly sensitive people are not funny. :o

^^ and that have nothing to do with that @Robin and I are talking about  Exclamation

Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Robin Wrote: TBH to many people it is really messed up... making jokes about the 9/11 is really not funny....

Nope... in this case it actually is funny.
I mean c'mon... that caricature of a jew was freaking ridiculous, not to mention the insinuation that the jews did 9/11 in the first place... and thats what makes it great.
(02-20-2017, 04:28 AM)savant Wrote:

I mean c'mon... that caricature of a jew was freaking ridiculous, not to mention the insinuation that the jews did 9/11 in the first place... and thats what makes it great.

That is why I didn't wanted to start any issues and I m not blaming or pointing at you... your good Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • savant

You see, with my help you could figure it out finally ... but I think you still need a little tip :

"caricature", use a caricature of the towers, and then maybe the *joke* works, BUT sure not with a real picture of that disaster  Exclamation Using a real picture is irreverent  Exclamation

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel

lawl jews did 9/11???? XD we shud be frands