Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently looking for a clan!
Information about me can be seen on my profile, so there is no use adding that here.

--

I'm looking for an active clan, that plays either Agario or Dual Agar, or even both. I mostly play Dual Agar, so it'd be a big plus if your members were involved with it.

Agar.io information:
Please note I have not played Agar.io in a long time, since I usually play Dual Agar.

Uses Ogar.io (but does not have to)
Level 78
Highest score is 71K
Survival time is 1 Hour, 25 Minutes, 49 Seconds
Average score is 1.5k
Played 12353 games

Dual Agar information:
They don't have accounts :'(

I know all tricks. I'm capable of succeeding 70% of my popsplits.

If you'd like more information, my skype is lleviett, or you can add my discord, @KC - ᚣllebasi#2051
(02-10-2017, 03:30 AM)Allebasi Wrote: Information about me can be seen on my profile, so there is no use adding that here.

--

I'm looking for an active clan, that plays either Agario or Dual Agar, or even both. I mostly play Dual Agar, so it'd be a big plus if your members were involved with it.

Agar.io information:
Please note I have not played Agar.io in a long time, since I usually play Dual Agar.

Level 78
Highest score is 71K
Average score is 1.5k
Played 12353 games

Dual Agar information:

If you'd like more information, my skype is lleviett, or you can add my discord, @KC - ᚣllebasi#2051

Heeyyyyy! Did you trashcan your old thread, along with your awesome game-resume, and all the things you were looking for??

(Plus the late replies where I was trying to tease the ^%@#$@ outta someone who's name I don't even remember now?! lol)

Dannng. (lol) But your new post is good... if less humourous... and gives me an excuse to post a new message.

(Yeah, I work nights for an ISP, and generally have extra time on my hands at work, soooo... I am definitely a babbler.)

Your message is kind of like an "Intro" post, except it's not in the "Introductions" section. How about crafting us a new one o' those?? Wink

And I heard (from your own mouth, thanks to scrollback) that you're planning on sticking around here. That's awesome news!

Here's hoping that you get all the gameplay you crave here... and make some new friends as well!

Oh! And I just learned something else new too. You found your "custom user title" (I think that's what its called), and called yourself a Nerd! (Congrats! By finding it, you self-confirmed your choice of title! ~grin~)

You'll find a few of those here, myself somewhat included. (It depends on who calls me that, and whether I wanna hug 'em, or smack 'em, lol) ~mentions no names~ (LKD, Voakie, Relax, and others)

Hmm. I'm not sure how they are with that handle, actually.  Ugh, I'd better disappear again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Allebasi, Robin
(02-10-2017, 12:31 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 03:30 AM)Allebasi Wrote: Information about me can be seen on my profile, so there is no use adding that here.

--

Agar.io information:

Level 78
Highest score is 71K
Average score is 1.5k
Played 12353 games

Dual Agar information:

Heeyyyyy! Did you trashcan your old thread, along with your awesome game-resume, and all the things you were looking for??

(Plus the late replies where I was trying to tease the ^%@#$@ outta someone who's name I don't even remember now?! lol)

Dannng. (lol) But your new post is good... if less humourous... and gives me an excuse to post a new message.

(Yeah, I work nights for an ISP, and generally have extra time on my hands at work, soooo... I am definitely a babbler.)

Your message is kind of like an "Intro" post, except it's not in the "Introductions" section. How about crafting us a new one o' those?? Wink

And I heard (from your own mouth, thanks to scrollback) that you're planning on sticking around here. That's awesome news!

Here's hoping that you get all the gameplay you crave here... and make some new friends as well!

Oh! And I just learned something else new too. You found your "custom user title" (I think that's what its called), and called yourself a Nerd! (Congrats! By finding it, you self-confirmed your choice of title! ~grin~)

You'll find a few of those here, myself somewhat included. (It depends on who calls me that, and whether I wanna hug 'em, or smack 'em, lol) ~mentions no names~ (LKD, Voakie, Relax, and others)

Hmm. I'm not sure how they are with that handle, actually.  Ugh, I'd better disappear again!

I did dump my old post, yes xD There was no use in having it since it's old and useless. My resume now is much more simple, haha, I guess it's a resume xD

And yeah, thanks! Hope to see you in KC chat some more Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Allebasi's post:
  • Squirrel
You can join CDF, contact on Discord
https://discord.gg/SeaZvPr
I totally did not read that long post !
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-10-2017, 11:29 PM)Allebasi Wrote: I did dump my old post, yes xD There was no use in having it since it's old and useless. My resume now is much more simple, haha, I guess it's a resume xD

And yeah, thanks! Hope to see you in KC chat some more Smile

Well, just so I'm honest, I think that you should have left it.

Maybe this one was simpler, but the other had a lot more information on you. And isn't that what you crave, when you meet someone new that seems pretty okay and switched-on??

It's gone now, but you could have just left it for people to find. It wasn't as if it was polluting Sora's HD! Wink

Have you posted a proper Intro yet, ehhhhh?!

~is going to go look now~

And yeah, our paths will cross in the KC chat, but I'm generally only active through the wee hours, so it might not be in your best interests. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
If u got skype then skype us if u wanna join our clan

You dont need to be pro for joining the clan

Zovi
(Leader)
FO Clan
Basi, why don't you join mine. You are already a mod there and so you just have to become an official member.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]