Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate when
dood i hate when @Squirrel is not online and he never talks to us on shoutbox... Sad
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-16-2017, 03:33 PM)Robin Wrote: dood i hate when @Squirrel is not online and he never talks to us on shoutbox... Sad

lol... I find that I hardly ever use ShoutBox. There, I find myself sitting aroundf waiting for text to come up, and nothing else... I'm lost in my other windows. The Discord channels are far better for chatting. (That's my opinion, anyhow.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I LOVE when the sun is shining in spring and start having power again  Exclamation

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit
(02-16-2017, 04:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 03:33 PM)Robin Wrote: dood i hate when @Squirrel is not online and he never talks to us on shoutbox... Sad

lol... I find that I hardly ever use ShoutBox. There, I find myself sitting aroundf waiting for text to come up, and nothing else... I'm lost in my other windows. The Discord channels are far better for chatting. (That's my opinion, anyhow.)

But "Hello or Hey" are good way to start the conversatio in shoutbox.... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
(02-09-2017, 05:37 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I hate when people say the word 'drama'

It literally causes more drama, even if there wan't any in the first place.

Oh no...you just caused drama..the word we dare not speak   Tongue . Just joking.  I hate when I go to the store for an item...and forget to grab that item, but I somehow manage to get everything else I didn't need right then .. Dodgy

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • ✨101✨
(02-16-2017, 01:28 AM)Robin Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: I hate when life gives you peaches so you can't really make lemonade hehe.

Hey dood long time no see you... ?!?!?

How have you been??

Pretty good thanks! I'm pretty busy with school but I'm trying to make time for others things like the forums again Smile
Currently learning how everything working here again

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

(02-17-2017, 01:16 AM)Mr Yo Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 01:28 AM)Robin Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Mr Yo Wrote: I hate when life gives you peaches so you can't really make lemonade hehe.

Hey dood long time no see you... ?!?!?

How have you been??

Pretty good thanks! I'm pretty busy with school but I'm trying to make time for others things like the forums again Smile
Currently learning how everything working here again

Well anyway welcome back to the forums and hopefully you will enjoy the environment of AGF... Wink
(02-16-2017, 06:05 PM)Robin Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 04:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

But "Hello or Hey" are good way to start the conversatio in shoutbox.... Big Grin

There are times that I log in here, and never once see any of the ShoutBox... at all. So often, you don't even have the opportunity to get my attention. But if you're sitting there, watching it, sure, it can start a good conversation... and maybe the two people will find a good Discord channel to talk on. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
I hate when you can't think of anything to hate
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I LOVE when anyone makes sandwich-jokes, because it shows their thinking, and after "they" get banned many times, "they" still go on including making tons of alt-accounts, just to TRY to create "stress" ... and that all shows exactly, something is wrong with "them" ... and all started with a sandwich-joke  Exclamation

Heart

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT THING THAT AREN'T EVEN WORTHY TO BITCH ABOUT

HEHE
I DO REAL MAGICKS!!!
[Image: EjVstd3.gif]
Not very precise way to put in words bit its OK i guess ^^
I need help moderator
Can u confirm from people that is miniclip is going to release new skin for release of game mx nitro in agar.io
u can check sample skin from my posted thread
thankyou sir
                                                                            I AM DA NEWS REPORTER

[Image: Brandnew-Boy-GIF.gif] 

(02-18-2017, 05:06 PM)whyyor Wrote: I need help moderator
Can u confirm from people that is miniclip is going to release new skin for release of game mx nitro in agar.io
thankyou sir

?

Are you sure you used the correct thread ?

Confused

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-18-2017, 05:06 PM)whyyor Wrote: I need help moderator
thankyou sir

Someone give this guy a map !!!!!