Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Sugestion ] Type of Server
Hello  Big Grin

I am going through this topic to ask, if possible, to create a server like an old one that was here in AgarioForums.
He was more or less like this:
It was a server with all the normal features of any other, the only thing that changed was that there was a way to get big very quickly, which worked like this:
It was necessary to touch only 1 mass in the virus so that they multiplied, that is, we could multiply several viruses by the map, and then we had to break on them to grow. But then you think: I spent 1 mass to break every virus, that is, it was for me to get smaller after that, but no, actually, after we broke up on those viruses, we got bigger and bigger, and that was the way to grow and what made a server different and very fun.

It is not the same as the current server that exists at the moment because if we distribute several viruses on the map and then we break on top of them, we will not grow bigger and bigger than we were before, and that was the move on that old server.

I would like this server to come back.
(04-22-2017, 11:53 PM)Glossybr Wrote:
Hello  Big Grin

I am going through this topic to ask, if possible, to create a server like an old one that was here in AgarioForums.
It was a server with all the normal features of any other, the only thing that changed was that there was a way to get big very quickly, which worked like this:
It was necessary to touch only 1 mass in the virus so that they multiplied, that is, we could multiply several viruses by the map, and then we had to break on them to grow. But then you think: I spent 1 mass to break every virus, that is, it was for me to get smaller after that, but no, actually, after we broke up on those viruses, we got bigger and bigger, and that was the way to grow and what made a server different and very fun.

It is not the same as the current server that exists at the moment because if we distribute several viruses on the map and then we break on top of them, we will not grow bigger and bigger than we were before, and that was the move on that old server.

I found it a bit hard to follow, at first... but I think what you were saying is... allow people to crash into viruses to give them more mass?

If that's right, it could be so easily abused...

Since creating a new virus from an existing one costs just 1 mass in AGF, you fire a volley of shots into a virus, and then go eat them all again....

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the game, viruses that people were using to play (break someone up, etc) would ... suddenly disappear.

And just about everyone who had just died would probably want to do that.

If the way I'm picturing it, is what you had in mind, I think it would be a bad idea?

If not, maybe you can explain it again to me?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-22-2017, 11:53 PM)Glossybr Wrote:
Hello  Big Grin

gr8 idea