Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joopy say hello :)
Hello friends,

My Agario-Name is Joopy, I am 22 years old, male, and I play this game since about 1 /12 years (~ July 2015). I am Level 100 since begin of 2016 and I'm from germany.
Last year I joined the "Fab Clan", our Leader is Fab Games. Actually I play less normal Agario and more private servers like Dual Agar, Alis etc.
My Youtube-Channel is "Joopy" if someone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOV9sN-...yOpF9ZFCYQ
My lifegoal is 100k Subs some day, because Youtube is a big hobby and it make a lot of fun for me, but that is faaar faaar away Big Grin

If you have any questions just ask
[-] The following 5 users Like Joopy's post:
  • Chloe, cuntnugg3t , Polearm, Robin , Voakie
Hey! Welcome to the community here. Smile Nice, you're 22 years of age, my brother is 22.

I'll also check out you're YouTube channel. Good luck on that goal of 100,000 subscribers.

Neat that you're German, we have a few German members in the community. ( I won't tag y'all since I've already did it in another thread.)

Once again welcome to the community, hope you stay, and have a good time here. Wink
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Joopy
(02-07-2017, 01:41 AM)Joopy Wrote: Hello friends,

My Agario-Name is Joopy, I am 22 years old, male, and I play this game since about 1 /12 years (~ July 2015). I am Level 100 since begin of 2016 and I'm from germany.
Last year I joined the "Fab Clan", our Leader is Fab Games. Actually I play less normal Agario and more private servers like Dual Agar, Alis etc.
My Youtube-Channel is "Joopy" if someone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOV9sN-...yOpF9ZFCYQ
My lifegoal is 100k Subs some day, because Youtube is a big hobby and it make a lot of fun for me, but that is faaar faaar away Big Grin

If you have any questions just ask

Hi Joopy, and welcome aboard!

All the best with your YouTube channel, and I'll definitely try to remember to check it out sometime!

I'd say congrats on making lvl 100, but I honestly don't know how I feel about that. (lol) I think for me, I don't play enough to ever get to lvl 100. But probably I'll hit 90 or 95. The game is fun, but I find that the people here are more fun. It is enriching to get to know a decent variety of people from all over. As someone has said, we already have a few Germans out there, and I myself am of German descent, although myself, I am 100% Canadian, eh. Still you'll be able to meet people from all over, and that is fun.

Looking forward to hearing what's on your mind, and hope that you post a bunch for us!

And I'm also waiting to see if anyone comes along asking if you would be willing to sell your lvl 100 acct, and what would transpire there... (lol) I thyink I would sell it... even if it were for 10 cents, and then I'd be able to say that "I was paid to play a game!"

Have fun out there, and hope you've also tried out the local "private server", AGF!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Joopy
Welcome to the AGF community....Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Joopy
Hi, I'm also 22  Cool

Welcome to the forums!
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Joopy
Germans invading this forum? I'm up! Wink
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Joopy
(02-07-2017, 05:32 PM)Voakie Wrote: Germans invading this forum? I'm up! Wink

Oh God when you said "german invading" idk why my memory think Germany in a racist way.... don't question me lol 

You would know if you learned about WW2 

XD Big Grin
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie
101 is pretty good am i rite or am i rite
WELCOME Joopy  Exclamation

@Voakie , can you explain me your signature picture please, doesnt matter how long or hard I try to think of the sense from it, I still don't get it, I am to dumb for that  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Joopy
(02-08-2017, 12:56 PM)Supergirl Wrote: WELCOME Joopy  Exclamation

@Voakie , can you explain me your signature picture please, doesnt matter how long or hard I try to think of the sense from it, I still don't get it, I am to dumb for that  Exclamation

Big Grin

Well its kind of a reference to bad ads. Below "Before" you see an empty pocket and below "after" your see a pocket filled with money. Below the caption "banks hate him". Makes you wanna click to find out how he did it.
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-08-2017, 05:38 AM)FgTs Wrote: 101 is pretty good am i rite or am i rite

lol people know im gud, you know i'm gud, we all now i'm gud.

However Let me remind you if you keep posting the same message on several threads, someone might ban you for 'spamming', just a warning lol Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(02-08-2017, 03:04 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 12:56 PM)Supergirl Wrote: WELCOME Joopy  Exclamation

@Voakie , can you explain me your signature picture please, doesnt matter how long or hard I try to think of the sense from it, I still don't get it, I am to dumb for that !

Big Grin

Well its kind of a reference to bad ads. Below "Before" you see an empty pocket and below "after" your see a pocket filled with money. Below the caption "banks hate him". Makes you wanna click to find out how he did it.
Still to high for me, I see a glas of milk, both pretty much the same, I am to "dumb" for that  Big Grin  Exclamation

(02-08-2017, 06:00 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

However Let me remind you if you keep posting the same message on several threads, someone might ban you for 'spamming', just a warning lol Heart
WHY it always (it happened now much more then 1 time) looks like 101 made an other alt-account to praise himself  Exclamation
No accusation, not bad meant, just a feeling I have, every time I read something like that  Exclamation

Tongue

You must be really really good 101  Exclamation

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-08-2017, 06:00 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:

WHY it always (it happened now much more then 1 time) looks like 101 made an other alt-account to praise himself  Exclamation
No accusation, not bad meant, just a feeling I have, every time I read something like that  Exclamation

Tongue

You must be really really good 101  Exclamation

Big Grin

it's not an alt-account lol
it's called being good, lol noobs can't relate Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I am not 101 hes a good freind of me so no more exposed stuff please like 101 is my boi no roasterino porfavor

FFunny you thought im 101
yes yes *funny*

Tongue