Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chloe here!
Hello everyone I am an agario player who plays with the name Chloe  Heart

I used to play a lot of agar.io but now i play more agarioforums.io which I highly recommend everyone tries. It is much faster paced and much more interesting. I have met many friends on there who i hope to see here also. Now a few fun facts about me!

-I love to browse forums and try to help out communities!
-I don't like to see unnecessary fighting or dramas between friends and i hope to help people make friends instead of making enemies
-I speak a few languages and want to learn more French. J'aime le culture et les gens  Big Grin
- I like to browse reddit.com and other such sites!

That is all for my introduction hope to see everyone in game and on forums and i look forward to being a contibuting member to this community  Wink
[-] The following 10 users Like Chloe's post:
  • Mikasa, Polearm, Reaction , Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Supergirl , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Hey Chloe,

Welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your time here
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Chloe
Hello! Very fine introduction indeed, may I ask what type of languages you speak? I'm from Lebanon so I speak English, Lebanese Arabic, and very little and I mean VERY little French, however French is spoken here in Lebanon too. Smile

You're like me as well, I like to brows forums and communities, maybe not so much the Reddit part (lol). I also hate to see drama and such on the forums too. Good on you for bringing that out.

I see your avatar so... I assume you're from Germany? I know we have a few German members here on the forums like @Voakie and @Mikasa as well as @Supergirl (no I don't stalk you guys, I just saw you all talking German in a thread. Tongue)

So once again welcome to the community hope you stay around! If you play AGF (which your introduction sounded like you do.) my name is always Polearm on there.

-Polearm
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Chloe
AH ANOTHER GIRLLL HEYYYY

welcome to the forums Smile AND you already play AGF?? Sweet! You should join our guild via Discord (link is at the top)

Hope you're active on here! The members on here are awesome.
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Chloe, Sora, Squirrel
I've seen you in game a few times, welcome to the forums Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like karla's post:
  • Chloe, Sora
hi

iz me 101

have a great time here

and cya on agf I guess
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Chloe
Welcome to community Chloe and it would be pleasure to help you... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Chloe
(02-06-2017, 10:50 PM)Chloe Wrote: Hello everyone I am an agario player who plays with the name Chloe  Heart

I used to play a lot of agar.io but now i play more agarioforums.io which I highly recommend everyone tries. It is much faster paced and much more interesting. I have met many friends on there who i hope to see here also. Now a few fun facts about me!

-I love to browse forums and try to help out communities!
-I don't like to see unnecessary fighting or dramas between friends and i hope to help people make friends instead of making enemies
-I speak a few languages and want to learn more French. J'aime le culture et les gens  Big Grin
- I like to browse reddit.com and other such sites!

That is all for my introduction hope to see everyone in game and on forums and i look forward to being a contibuting member to this community  Wink

It's great to see yet another AGF player make an account on the Forums side!

I love how AGF has it's chat... but chatting generally is mutually-assured death, unless you have a Karla watching your back.

And, it's nice to work towards some semblance of a balance between guys and gals (sorry, that's unlikely... but maybe it can be 6:1 instead of 15:1? lol)

I'm looking forward to being introduced to whats in your mind, so hope that you won't be shy about sharing!

You're already having a great time in AGF, it sounds like, so hope you'll meet some new people that you are happy to, as I have!

Have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Chloe
Welcome to the forums, Chloe!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Chloe
Wow thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! I look forward to seeing everyone again  Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Chloe's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
Welcome to the forums!

PS: I'm not a native German speaker, but I know my way a little bit Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
WELCOME to the forum Chloe  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Chloe
(02-07-2017, 01:12 PM)Chloe Wrote: Wow thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! I look forward to seeing everyone again  Tongue

Say!

Are you also the latest new German member, perhaps?

I just noted that your heartvatar has the colours of the German flag. :|

We've had a few of ya, of late. I think the Goat has been recruiting. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Chloe, Supergirl
(02-08-2017, 07:46 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 01:12 PM)Chloe Wrote: Wow thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! I look forward to seeing everyone again  Tongue

Say!

Are you also the latest new German member, perhaps?

I just noted that your heartvatar has the colours of the German flag. :|

We've had a few of ya, of late. I think the Goat has been recruiting. ~grin~

I think she is (I dont know), because if she is the "Chloe" I played often together, she played agar.io on Europe server  Exclamation

I hope she will tell us soon  Exclamation

Heart

Oh, and she plays very very good  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Chloe, Squirrel