Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Souleater skin
Forgot that Sora added this (a while ago)

Here's another skin I submitted Big Grin if you're wondering why it says contnugget, it's because I was at work and was told I needed to censor it Dodgy

[Image: 1ZwShrS.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
Lol that 2nd picture is really creepy but anyway nice Jon getting to the top tho....
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Pretty neat skin, I'm not a big fan of using skins (odd right?) but I'll give it a go.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Polearm's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
(02-05-2017, 11:29 PM)Nuggz Wrote: Forgot that Sora added this (a while ago)

Here's another skin I submitted Big Grin if you're wondering why it says contnugget, it's because I was at work and was told I needed to censor it Dodgy

I find it hilarious that you were prevented from typing your name here at work! (lol) Did you somehow manage a work-around so that you could even log in here??

I must admit... the name of your skin is far scarier than the picture... (although, cool nonetheless). I hope that you picked it (the name) because of that fear, and that it doesn't mean that you don't believe such a thing as a 'soul' exists. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I actually like that 2nd image, GG.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-06-2017, 08:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I find it hilarious that you were prevented from typing your name here at work! (lol) Did you somehow manage a work-around so that you could even log in here??

I must admit... the name of your skin is far scarier than the picture... (although, cool nonetheless). I hope that you picked it (the name) because of that fear, and that it doesn't mean that you don't believe such a thing as a 'soul' exists. Smile

The name is after an anime that I used to watch. And the picture is the smiley face they use as the logo for that show 

And yeah my boss was like you can't play it here and then he was like you can but only on breaks and change your username lol 

Yes I do "believe such a thing as a 'soul' exists" @Squirrel
(02-06-2017, 01:15 PM)Nuggz Wrote: The name is after an anime that I used to watch. And the picture is the smiley face they use as the logo for that show 

And yeah my boss was like you can't play it here and then he was like you can but only on breaks and change your username lol 

That explains everything, then! I wioinder if anyone has actually recognised the image, and laughed, remembering the show as well?

Oh! And I was going to compliment yuour SIG... substituting an 'N' for 'ob', lol!

Although, I'm not sure Walt would approve from where he is now. :|
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-06-2017, 01:15 PM)Nuggz Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 08:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

The name is after an anime that I used to watch. And the picture is the smiley face they use as the logo for that show 

I see a wild squirrel on the loose ima go get death
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
(02-08-2017, 05:10 PM)[Σv✿]Demon Kingツ Wrote: I see a wild squirrel on the loose ima go get death

~gets nervous & wonders briefly if Death is the name of a Doberman or something~

JK, Death! You're far more dangerous than a doberman! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
Cool, not sure how to load

Looks nice! Did you some graphic service??? Confused  Because I saw something similar by link https://www.logaster.com/gallery/game-logo/