Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes agar.io/AGF so freaking addicting
Seriously, why???

WHY?
Simplicity!!!
Matheus Valadares was realy creative.
The game has a simple concept with simple gameplay: be the bigger and survive. That's all.
It is addicting cause it is a opportunity to be big somewhere and everytime one does it, it gives pleasure.
The thing is that this opportunity is right here in the web with one click, without any bigger plans like RPG and war games. Agar.io is a direct contact between human being and the most simplest and perfect unit we could ever command: a circular cell that if we think a little, could be infinite.

My gameplay is an expression of myself. Strategy commands everything. Think fast is mandatory. Is great to have such serious relations between players expressed from some tiny and simple moves and that's why teaming ruins the game. Teaming is easy and a short cut from the strategy to the leaderboard. So I can conclude that Teamers are hipocrits.
I wont get in the teaming argument here but I wish one day teamers realizes that solo is healthier (strategy, brain working). Team on party against other teams but dont manifest cowardness against solos.
[-] The following 2 users Like bill24's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
@bill24

I've never really analyzed it like that, but you're def right. Sometimes when I'm playing I feel like I'm an amoeba or bacteria or something Big Grin

And yeah the teaming thing is for another discussion on one of my threads about teaming
(02-05-2017, 11:23 PM)Nuggz Wrote: Seriously, why???

WHY?

The world at large gives you many opportunities to get emotionally distracted. This simple game gives you a temporary out -- a place to go where really, nothing matters, and nothing is important. It's addicting, because you really don't want to go back.

(And if you ask me, we should be trying to change that -- #MakeLifeGreatAgain)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , ™ Chronic
(02-07-2017, 08:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 11:23 PM)Nuggz Wrote: Seriously, why???

WHY?

The world at large gives you many opportunities to get emotionally distracted. This simple game gives you a temporary out -- a place to go where really, nothing matters, and nothing is important. It's addicting, because you really don't want to go back.

(And if you ask me, we should be trying to change that -- #MakeLifeGreatAgain)

Undecided
Bullies have personal issues.