I wonder who Fat Bastard is ?
Bullies have personal issues.
(02-03-2017, 12:39 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 04:49 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: [Image: z7SHDly.png]
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?

a random camper killed us XD

I wonder who Fat Bastard is ?

All i know is that he is really active.........
[Image: Robin.png]
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?
[quote pid='45420' dateline='1486054192']
Let me guess. Fat Bastard ate  enough of Relaxes small parts to get big enough to eat a majority or all of 101. Possibly  the upper portion of Relax may have gotten away from Fat Bastard. Fat Bastard is a pretty feisty agf player.  From experience I know that gut feeling that you get  when U think you may be screwed  and so you start poking at your print screen button.. well you know. 101 may have gotten that feeling when Fat Bastard started to devour him. But we will never know for sure now Big Grin

@Relax ? care to fill us in? 

[/quote]
(02-03-2017, 01:40 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?
Let me guess. Fat Bastard ate  enough of Relaxes small parts to get big enough to eat a majority or all of 101. Possibly  the upper portion of Relax may have gotten away from Fat Bastard. Fat Bastard is a pretty feisty agf player.  From experience I know that gut feeling that you get  when U think you may be screwed  and so you start poking at your print screen button.. well you know. 101 may have gotten that feeling when Fat Bastard started to devour him. But we will never know for sure now Big Grin

[/quote]
we killed him in our scuffle, a random camper killed us, Fat Bastard is a good player but not usually a threat to peeps like us lol

and I'm on a chromebook taking a screenshot is easy lol, I just took a shot to show 2 best friends xD (me and @Relax duh)
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(02-03-2017, 02:33 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?

we killed him in our scuffle, a random camper killed us, Fat Bastard is a good player but not usually a threat to peeps like us lol

and I'm on a chromebook taking a screenshot is easy lol, I just took a shot to show 2 best friends xD (me and @Relax duh)
[/quote]

Im surprised  chrome book has enough beef to play this.
Hm, good fight. But I say no one is the winner since I don't see a final image of someone destroying the other, and if there was a camper I wouldn't qualify him as winning since he's a camper.

If I was to guess, I think @Realx won. Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Relax
(02-03-2017, 03:38 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 02:33 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?

Im surprised  chrome book has enough beef to play this.
[/quote]

Yeah it's not that great, it causes me lag sometimes, that's when I delete all the history and restart the comp. 
Can't wait tell I get a nice pc and a macbook soon Big Grin

(02-03-2017, 04:13 AM)Final Wrote: Hm, good fight. But I say no one is the winner since I don't see a final image of someone destroying the other, and if there was a camper I wouldn't qualify him as winning since he's a camper.

If I was to guess, I think @Realx won. Tongue

Between me, karla, plsdonteatme, relax, and sgaf, the winner is always a surprise Tongue
RELAX VS 101

WHO WON?

No-one really wins... The tides change too quickly for anyone to really "win".

Thats why you can have some lamer post messages about how he didn't think "Top Dog#1" was that great, and he was better, because he'd been bigger.

And all I know about Fat Bastard is this:

~mimics a British accent~

"Gahhhhh!! Fat Bastahd left ah floooooaaattahhhh!!"

(And no, it wasn't me who thought iut tasted 'nutty'....)

PS: All you guys who are grinding your teeth about all the silly people who quoted enough empty space to make you scream 'Spaaaaammmm!!" ought to sign up for my "Editing 101" course. Big Grin Enrollment is free, when accompanied by a small bag o' nuts. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(02-03-2017, 02:56 PM)Relax Wrote: Since you were asking @TM Soloist I made a sort-of timeline. Not my style but people actually seem to care so eh.

And yes: The chat is absolutely horrific in all of them. That's why I took some of these in the first place. I'm not gonna cross it out, cringe deserves to be shared.

http://imgur.com/a/9l6U4

First screenshot: 7 minutes before the second. (I'd been first for a long time at this point and was getting a little bored)

Second: 1 minute before third, chat is still bad (No I didn't use any of my merges during the run, but the mass got capped anyway)

Third: Near the pinnacle of mass which was just a bit over 80k.

Next 101's screenshot happened, he came from the left, took some. We both then died RIP mass.

Final screenshot is a few minutes after that, I got first again but clearly there was a lot less mass. (Also the chat is extra cringey Big Grin )

Anyways that took me a lot longer than it should. I kinda know how to use imgur now so that's a plus.
And I thought I took a lot of screenshots Kappa