Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hey, I'm Kryptic. I used to use agarforums.io until it shut down. Recently stumbled upon this and thought of just signing up hahaha. I've been playing agar.io for a while now and been in a couple clans over the past year and a half. I'm getting into CS:GO so if you want to add me on Steam, feel free to ask me Smile  I'm also part of the twitter agar community so also feel free to follow me on there as well (@kryyptiic)
[-] The following 7 users Like Kryptic's post:
  • Apix , fisa, Reaction , Robin , Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE
Hey, welcome to the forums! Wink I'll check out that Twitter too.
Hey man Welcome to community, hope you will have fun here.......Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-01-2017, 11:17 PM)Kryptic Wrote: Hey, I'm Kryptic. I used to use agarforums.io until it shut down. Recently stumbled upon this and thought of just signing up hahaha. I've been playing agar.io for a while now and been in a couple clans over the past year and a half. I'm getting into CS:GO so if you want to add me on Steam, feel free to ask me Smile  I'm also part of the twitter agar community so also feel free to follow me on there as well (@kryyptiic)

Hi Kryptic!

Glad that you found us, and will be hanging out with us!

I hope you didn't talk yourself out at the other Forum place. Looking forward to seeing what you're willing to share with us, and maybe you'll get into AGF, which is a whole new bunch of fun.

You also have a profile, so maybe you'll want to fill that out, sometime, so people will know a few things about you...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Well, hello there Kryptic. Its nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun on agarioforums.io and on this forum! We wish you the best. Smile

If you need any help, you can write a personal message to any staff member http://agarioforums.net/showteam.php  
Or me XD

How to write a personal message: Click on the member's name, then on their profile, find "Send Private Message" at the botom of the page.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

hai welcome to the forums