Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ people who hate on teams/teaming/clans
Hi.

Teaming is hard as shit. Don't tell me its not. Dodgy  It requires skills separate from the ones you need to generally be good on the game

The people who hate on teams are the ones who have gotten shamefully taken down by one
(or are spawn killed by a team)

YOU DONT SEE PEOPLE GOING AROUND SAYING "OMG YOU NOOB, YOU'RE SOLO?? NO SKILL" but lots of you throw shade on teamers on here, in the chat, discord, anywhere like CHILL TF OUT

Pardon my French, I've been feeling feisty about this topic

Solution:
stop flipping shit when people team (crazy idea, right??)
or
direct the time and energy you use to hate on them towards actually getting better at the game

That's all I have to say, have a great day noobs  Angel Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Reaction , Robin , ™ Chronic
I used to team a lot. And it does take LESS skill. But they require do require skill.

But it's the same in everything, something is always frowned apon and shamed.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I just kill noobs.

@Cuntnugget you tryna fite boi? 5 v 1 me

For the record teaming is too easy(I spawn kill dee map boi), when I do people complain and get butthurt so I rarely team, but it's pretty normal for people to get butthurt when I solo too XD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Teaming is easy. But hard to master.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Conquest
I dont what you say but i m all about teaming and also depends on who is teaming with me. As i told you guys I m known for teaming XD

(01-30-2017, 06:35 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I just kill noobs.

For the record teaming is too easy(I spawn kill dee map boi), when I do people complain and get butthurt so I rarely team, but it's pretty normal for people to get butthurt when I solo too XD
I will do it if farming is not allowed get rekt.......XD
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Conquest
(01-30-2017, 07:30 PM)Robin Wrote: I dont what you say but i m all about teaming and also depends on who is teaming with me. As i told you guys I m known for teaming XD

2 farmers used to be on agf, me and plsdont, I deleted q and don't even farm anymore (plus when I rarley did it anyways), also plsd almost never plays. wut you talking about lololol
Lol, you teamers have won! Agario and its clones are dead for soloists. I don't care anymore. Team as much as you want if it is fun for you. The game is to be fun.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(01-30-2017, 07:40 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 07:30 PM)Robin Wrote: I dont what you say but i m all about teaming and also depends on who is teaming with me. As i told you guys I m known for teaming XD

2 farmers used to be on agf, me and plsdont, I deleted q and don't even farm anymore (plus when I rarley did it anyways), also plsd almost never plays. wut you talking about lololol

I don't know man you never told that before and about few weeks ago you were farming so i though you were still doing it....
(01-30-2017, 07:49 PM)Robin Wrote:

I don't know man you never told that before and about few weeks ago you were farming so i though you were still doing it....
eh I rarley farmed, plus it's not like people beat me when i didn't farm, farm or no farm i keel noobs boi
(01-30-2017, 08:05 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 07:49 PM)Robin Wrote:

eh I rarley farmed, plus it's not like people beat me when i didn't farm, farm or no farm i keel noobs boi

Lets continue the coversation alright just pic an another topic......

The last two times I have seen you, you have been camping using E and spamming Q..
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(01-30-2017, 08:55 PM)Conquest Wrote:

The last two times I have seen you, you have been camping using E and spamming Q..

Perhaps you saw me in december 2016, and I don't camp, and regarding E, well I cant help being #1 for 30+ minutes you gain excess Es from just being alive

plus there are always fakes
When I wasn't as pro, when I was teaming with pros, I got really nervous like I was standing in front of a class. Indidnt want to fail myou teammate.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Why don't we let people say whatever they want to say.... It's just a game.

(Its jus gaem, why u heff to be med?)
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Conquest, Robin
(01-31-2017, 01:37 AM)Tharos Wrote: Why don't we let people say whatever they want to say.... It's just a game.

(Its jus gaem, why u heff to be med?)

Solo is good and hard to master but teaming is good own its own. So don't get med is jus gem......