Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share yours.

I am sure there will be more videos from you all guys. Will wait for your posts and see more from your side. I love to see all these places and would love to know do you ever been there or wanna go there?
[-] The following 3 users Like sidjohn's post:
  • Squirrel , Yandere_Chan, ™ Chronic
I want to go to America... But just to see if people get annoyed of me talking german all the time
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , Conquest, Robin , Zumbiro, ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(01-26-2017, 06:17 PM)Voakie Wrote: I want to go to America... But just to see if people get annoyed of me talking german all the time
i live in america, but just to see how many people ask "Do you eat dogs?" said 59% of the population
(01-26-2017, 06:17 PM)Voakie Wrote: I want to go to America... But just to see if people get annoyed of me talking german all the time

You have to ask Trump.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Yandere_Chan
I want to go to America...Only to see how many people will ask if I ride kangaroo's to school, or ask about Drop Bears or something.
Yandere~Chan
Edgy Memes for Edgy Teens
[Image: tumblr_ob902nKxeA1upja5fo1_500.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Yandere_Chan's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
(01-26-2017, 05:59 AM)sidjohn Wrote:

I am sure there will be more videos from you all guys. Will wait for your posts and see more from your side. I love to see all these places and would love to know do you ever been there or wanna go there?

I like the idea.... but you can only have one video per message, I think.... and ya know, I can't even name 10 things I'd want to see, off the top of my head.

Not much has "blown me away" in my lifetime.... but here in Canada, the "Scenery Award" goes to a spot that was just a few minutes outside of Vancouver, had me at the bottom of a valley, with a river raging to one side, and mountains clustered around the point, every way you looked of your 360 degrees. It was as if a fist had pounded the ground, roiled up the earth, and made 5 mountains surrounding it.

The next two would more be described as "Oh ^$%#$#!!" moments, both involving bears.... one at night in Ontario, where I live, where I discovered a black bear's paw feet away from my head while inside a tent on a canoe trip..... and the other a grizzly bear upwind of a hiking party above the tree line on one of the Rockies "foothills". That one nearly made me wet myself.... lol, those guys are SO HUGE!! If it had turned, it could have easily acquired itself a "tasty delight" that day!

I liked your choice! It's definitely an amazing sight. I figure that it was an ancient government's/ruler's way of making a "make work" project.

Every government I know of, still has those today, so they can toy with their economic values and make themselves look better. (lol)

(03-11-2017, 04:24 AM)Yandere_Chan Wrote: I want to go to America...Only to see how many people will ask if I ride kangaroo's to school, or ask about Drop Bears or something.

You probably don't have a deathwish (to riding a 'roo....) and I didn't know what a drop bear was... but from Google's answer, sounds like that would be most commonly understood (rightly or wrongly, lol) by people who visited Down Under & ticked off an Aussie. Big Grin (lol)

It's cool. I'll stay in Canada with our snow, and you guys can have your brush fires. :|

~said jokingly~

DAS GOAT! Ich kannst dich nicht leidung!

~wonders how badly he messed that up~

:O NooOOoo!! According to Google that would mean "THE GOAT! I can not do you!"
Not at ALL what I was going for.

~wonders about that verb I tossed~ I wonder if it was 'Berlinisher'... Apparently those guys speak a few things a little differently? Oh well. :| ~retreats, tail betwixt his legs~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
I also want to go to america to see all of its nature sightseeing place because i have grown up hearing about them that all are wonderful.
I don't want to go to america, france, japan, china, great britain, spain, mexico or brasil. My country is larger than most others and I wish to explore it fully before I explore the outside.

Though, I'd love to visit germany one day.
I've explored my home country of Ukraine. I now live in the United States and have only explored Florida. I'm hoping to go to other countries in the future, like Singapore I've always wanted to go there.
[Image: Valle.png]
(04-20-2017, 12:01 PM)Jannet Wrote: I also want to go to america to see all of its nature sightseeing place because i have grown up hearing about them that all are wonderful.

I think that in order to see all the wonderful natural sightseeing there is in America, it would take you a good long time, and that the Americans would love to have you staying there the whole while! (So long as you don't turn out to be a terrorist, lol!)

It says that this is your first post, so ..;. welcome to the Forums! I hope that you'll post an "Introductions" thread and tell you a little about yourself.

(Such as, for starters, where are you from? The popular countries here seem to be USA, Canada and Germany... with a bunch of others thrown in as well, in fewer numbers. Don't answer that part if you reply here, because then it'll be buried in another thread and will be hard to find. Big Grin )
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
to put it nicely americas pretty shit
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
(01-26-2017, 06:17 PM)coVoafefe Wrote: I want to go to America... But just to see if people get annoyed of me talking german all the time

You can't, Trump is president now so yeaaa... Confused
[Image: Robin.png]