Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Greetings!! I am new to this board and hi from my side to all of you. Hope it will be a fun time to be a part of this board. 
Really happy like this  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hope there will be active participation form you all.
[-] The following 4 users Like sidjohn's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Reaction , ™ Chronic
(01-26-2017, 05:49 AM)sidjohn Wrote: Greetings!! I am new to this board and hi from my side to all of you. Hope it will be a fun time to be a part of this board. 
Really happy like this  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Hope there will be active participation form you all.

Hi Sid, and welcome aboard our board! (Now it's your board too!)

It's a great group of people, so I'm sure you'll have some fun with us all!

Don't be shy, and tell us what's on your mind!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-26-2017, 05:49 AM)sidjohn Wrote: Greetings!! I am new to this board and hi from my side to all of you. Hope it will be a fun time to be a part of this board. 

Hi SidJohn. John is a good name . It's my name too Smile   Welcome to the forum and feel free to look around. There are peeps here from all over. Thats pretty Kewl  Cool  Have a good day bud.
Bullies have personal issues.
Welcome to the community! Wink
Hey sidjohn, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here, we wish you the best. You can always ask for help. Hope to see you later! Bye!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

WELCOME sidjohn  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation