Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long break is over!
Thumbs Up 
Hey! How has everyone been!

I don't remember if I ever talked about how the surgery/transplant went, so I just wanted to make another, but hopefully last, update thread about my status and everything else.

Most important : I'm living.

Thanks for reading everyone, have a nice day!
...lol

The surgery went almost perfect, except for the following days after I left the hospital, because I wasn't able to walk without the help of a 2nd person. Furthermore I honestly wish that I never have to visit the hospital again in the near future.

Next topic, I just finished school! Damn, I will miss my old classmates. But on the other side, I got more free time.

Soooooo, I think that's already it with this info thread. Thanks for reading everyone!  Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 11 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Jess, QueenHeather, Reaction , Relax , Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Sugar, Voakie , ™ Chronic
Wow!!

happy  for you I shouhaite you the best to come Smile

Good return Heart
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa, ™ Chronic
(07-05-2017, 05:59 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hey! How has everyone been!

I don't remember if I ever talked about how the surgery/transplant went, so I just wanted to make another, but hopefully last, update thread about my status and everything else.

...lol

The surgery went almost perfect, except for the following days after I left the hospital, because I wasn't able to walk without the help of a 2nd person. Furthermore I honestly wish that I never have to visit the hospital again in the near future.

Next topic, I just finished school! Damn, I will miss my old classmates. But on the other side, I got more free time.

Soooooo, I think that's already it with this info thread. Thanks for reading everyone!  Heart
Hello Mikasa,

I am new to these forum and still getting to know all the members, from the looks of your pretty name I am guessing you are a moderator or someone of special status. I was not aware of your medical condition but I hope your surgery went well and you have no pain or issues in the future. 

On a more positive note congrats on finishing school!!

Haha that's all I have to say see you around Heart
[Image: jessfond.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Jess's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa, Sora, ™ Chronic
You came back not long after I did, coincidence? Yes, yes it is. I don't believe in conspiracies. Welcome back, but more importantly, let's hope that your next visit to the hospital is in the morgue section before which you would have lead a long life.
[-] The following 4 users Like Doigt's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Jess, Mikasa, Squirrel
Hi. Im new.

My name is bob
[-] The following 1 user Likes Physicz's post:
  • Mikasa
(07-05-2017, 05:59 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hey! How has everyone been!

...lol

Hey, it's great to have you back!

Is it just muscle mass that you need to build up again to get back to walking/etc. again?

Some years ago, I spent about a half-year only able to walk with the assistance of a walker. (Like a real person, but dependable, and you don't have to waste their time. lol. Down side: It's not friendly, and can't talk to you.)

You're not supposed to enjoy being in the hospital, so it's all good!
Great to have you back, and hope that you are making yourself do all the rehab stuff that they've told you to! (Remember: No pain, no gain! lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Mikasa
Ei girl, I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. I didn't know you had a medical condition. 

I guess I will be seeing you often again. Looking forward to that. 

Glad school is over for you. On to the next adventure!

@Physicz welcome to the forums. Enjoy!
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
you have undergone a hard test and with the distance separates us

It is hard to be able to provide support to the people around us

So I take the time to write you his words we send you positive waves for your recuperations

And I think all here on AGF think of you Smile

I offer you a new signature that symbolizes  the rebirth after a fierce struggle

Here is the pheonix

[Image: Mikasa_Sig2.png]
 it you reborn from your ashes and  flying towards the better days Heart Heart Heart

(Hope that google has well translated lol) Angel
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin
(07-11-2017, 01:21 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: you have undergone a hard test and with the distance separates us

It is hard to be able to provide support to the people around us

So I take the time to write you his words we send you positive waves for your recuperations

And I think all here on AGF think of you Smile

I offer you a new signature that symbolizes  the rebirth after a fierce struggle

Here is the pheonix

[Image: Mikasa_Sig2.png]
 it you reborn from your ashes and  flying towards the better days Heart Heart Heart

(Hope that google has well translated lol) Angel

Looks amazing, to be honest.... keep it up, man.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe