Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disconnecting
anyone having issue with the game disconnecting a lot? This is a new issue with me.

Yes it keeps happening to be, but this is because of my internet. Perhaps clear all browsing data. (Sometimes helps me)
Yep, me too and it started in December. I have tried everything and it still does it and it always happens about the time I get big enough to defend myself from the majority. I have sent in request to get the issue fixed, but I have heard nothing back. IMO, Agar.io is on its downward spin. Wish it wasn't as I like the game but I have heard too many people have this and other issues. If anyone has any other ideas, I am all for it. I imagine I log on the North American server, I suspect Central states.
For me it is far better than it was a month or two ago. No major lags, rather rare disconnects (but there are still some). Most of the time smooth gameplay.
But it is also true that I don't play a lot comparing it to the past. So I may simply be lucky.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
In december they were improoving the servers, that's why the connection was bad. It got better but yes, It is happening to me too.