Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Names
What is being done about the offensive names?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Meerkat's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Don't worry about those, @Sora and the staff team are probably resolving these issues as we speak, Thanks for reporting it though!
-Storms
Build a bridge and get over it!
Who knows if anyone is working on this. I think it isn't a personal problem I mean I know we have a lot of young ones playing the game... Though most kids with the offensive names are young.

What the staff could do once they get the major updates done is that the really offensive names like the sexual words and the F bomb should be censored.

I'm not saying I agree with cursing, but I know that some words should be censored.
(01-22-2017, 11:15 PM)Tharos Wrote: Who knows if anyone is working on this. I think it isn't a personal problem I mean I know we have a lot of young ones playing the game... Though most kids with the offensive names are young.

What the staff could do once they get the major updates done is that the really offensive names like the sexual words and the F bomb should be censored.

I'm not saying I agree with cursing, but I know that some words should be censored.

Yeah, and like "I rape children", "I like rape".

[-] The following 2 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • Apix , Voakie