Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vic's Introduction
Hello! My name is Viktor or you can call me Vic (which I prefer) and I am from the country of Ukraine. 

I'm 18 year of age and have lived here in Ukraine my whole life. 

Story? I'll gladly tell you a story about myself. So back in 2014 as some know the riots in Ukraine were very violent and such. I was 16 when these type of riots occured. Some say I am crazy, but I would go to riot zones at the age of 16 to film. Now I didn't go to actually riot and cause trouble I would just go and film. One day a riot was out in Kiev (capital city) so I went to capture footage, I was filming and then the riot police started advancing twords the rioters. What that happening as you would guess everyone was running away because of the cops and flash bangs hitting around. While I was filming and that happens someone hit me (one of the runners) and knocked me down destroying my camera. 

Ukraine still has its riots but nothing like 2014.

About me in AGF. I've been playing AGF for a week now and have scored a 47k. 

This my introduction. Have a good day everyone. Sorry about English if any of it is off.
[-] The following 4 users Like Vic's post:
  • Conquest, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Hey man, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here.

Sorry about your camera and footage. I can't imagine living in Ukraine, I hope you do well.

Nice on your AGF score though. Big Grin
Welcome to the agarioforums community! We're sooooo glad you decided to pick us over the other 012938 different forums out there. I think i've said to much, Enjoy your stay here and if you need help with anything (Forum related) Don't hesitate to message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Take care
-Storms
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-22-2017, 05:30 PM)Vic Wrote: Hello! My name is Viktor or you can call me Vic (which I prefer) and I am from the country of Ukraine. 

I'm 18 year of age and have lived here in Ukraine my whole life. 

Story? I'll gladly tell you a story about myself. So back in 2014 as some know the riots in Ukraine were very violent and such. I was 16 when these type of riots occured. Some say I am crazy, but I would go to riot zones at the age of 16 to film. Now I didn't go to actually riot and cause trouble I would just go and film. One day a riot was out in Kiev (capital city) so I went to capture footage, I was filming and then the riot police started advancing twords the rioters. What that happening as you would guess everyone was running away because of the cops and flash bangs hitting around. While I was filming and that happens someone hit me (one of the runners) and knocked me down destroying my camera. 

Ukraine still has its riots but nothing like 2014.

About me in AGF. I've been playing AGF for a week now and have scored a 47k. 

This my introduction. Have a good day everyone. Sorry about English if any of it is off.

Hi Vic! I was happy to meet you a couple nights ago on Discord, and I'm glad to see that you've introduced yourself.

To be 16, and filming rioting, when from talking to you, I'd say you hated seeing that, and yet there you are filming... It's too bad your footage never made it to the public eye, and that your camera was destroyed... Sad

Also you made a skin of your country flag, so it's clear you're very proud to be Ukrainian, and my heart goes out to you and your whole country. Sad

The bartender I told you about, she'd come to Canada with her dad (he's doing home renovations stuff), and I'm pretty sure half the point of it was to make some money, and send as much as they can back home.

Thanks for sharing some of the plight of you and your fellow Ukrainians... Sad And I hope that you will continue to do so, for people need to know what's going on there. By telling the world what Ukrainians feel will be best for them, I hope that we can contribute in the smallest way to making that happen.

Outside of that, I hope that you'll have some fun playing the game, and keep sharing whatever's on your mind with us.

Some people are forced to mature early, thanks to their life circumstances, and I fear that you are one of them. But that doesn't have to be all bad!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your messages soon!

(And to those who believe in prayer? Perhaps we can keep Ukraine in our minds?)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome @Vic!
~Gravity X
Welcome to AGF Vic!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."