〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗩᑭᗝᛕᗩᒪƳᑭᔕᗴ

Trying Out: malikmasroor96, swsavior23, Real1ity

To become a member, you must first be able to:

• Team (well duh)
  • trick-split
  • get on the leader-board most of the time when playing Agar
  • know how/be willing to learn how to split-run
  • play Agar frequently

To join the clan, send a private message to either me or Oblivion, and we will test out your skill on Agar.io. We will PM you as soon as possible to come up with a time for the tryouts. Make sure that once you join, you use
〖ŦĞŜ〗 In front of your name. Once you are a member, we will add your name to the list above. Be aware before joining that most of us are in school, so we cannot play during school hours. However, we do play often on weekends and after school. Skype/a mic are NOT required. We accept players of good skill level, but you don't have to be an absolute pro. We are still a small clan, But no longer need more members. we are still accepting them though, so keep in touch if you really want to join.

Peace Cool

We now have an official discord! join at https://discord.gg/0q2N3nj6NFMDIAIH . please only join the discord party if you are a member of the clan.

https://discord.gg/0qAuB4NlNckegWKY is a discord group for applicants and people who want to join the clan. i will look at this discord almost every day and answer questions if needed. IT IS NOW RECOMMENDED THAT YOU APPLY HERE ! MAKE SURE that you give enough information in formal format and we will get back to you Big Grin

Please thank 〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗩᑭᗝᛕᗩᒪƳᑭᔕᗴ For bringing the clan to discord!

Agar.io
Agarabi.com
Agarioforums.io

TGS official youtube (Oblivion's) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvm7hE...XzB1hRxdgw
(02-13-2016, 03:11 PM)BioTech Wrote: The current members of this clan are as follows:

LEADER

MEMBERS

〖ŦĞŜ〗TURBULANCE
〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗷᗝᗷ
〖ŦĞŜ〗βίσŦє¢ђ (me)
〖ŦĞŜ〗๓Δℓ!к

• Team (well duh)
  • trick-split
  • play Agar frequently

To join the clan, send a private message to either me or Oblivion, and we will test out your skill on Agar.io. We will PM you as soon as possible to come up with a time for the tryouts. Make sure that once you join, you use
〖ŦĞŜ〗 In front of your name. Once you are a member, we will add your name to the list above. Be aware before joining that most of us are in school, so we cannot play during school hours. However, we do play often on weekends and after school. Skype/a mic are NOT required. We accept players of good skill level, but you don't have to be an absolute pro. We are still a small clan, and in need of members.

Peace Cool

i want to join this clan plz.i am lvl 60 and am really pro
(02-13-2016, 04:12 PM)malikmasroor96 Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 03:11 PM)BioTech Wrote: The current members of this clan are as follows:

LEADER

MEMBERS

〖ŦĞŜ〗TURBULANCE
〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗷᗝᗷ
〖ŦĞŜ〗βίσŦє¢ђ (me)
〖ŦĞŜ〗๓Δℓ!к

• Team (well duh)
  • trick-split
  • play Agar frequently

〖ŦĞŜ〗 In front of your name. Once you are a member, we will add your name to the list above. Be aware before joining that most of us are in school, so we cannot play during school hours. However, we do play often on weekends and after school. Skype/a mic are NOT required. We accept players of good skill level, but you don't have to be an absolute pro. We are still a small clan, and in need of members.

Peace Cool

Hi I am interested in Joining-I am a level 40 with experience but would love to have members who are able to help me master my skills, thanks
email me at [email protected] to talk
Good luck with this clan! Smile
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
(02-14-2016, 04:03 AM)Shock Wrote: Good luck with this clan! Smile

Thanks shock! good luck with yours!
(02-14-2016, 04:05 AM)sBioTech Wrote:
(02-14-2016, 04:03 AM)Shock Wrote: Good luck with this clan! Smile

Thanks shock! good luck with yours!

Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
I would like to join!
My only concern is, what time are you on? because unless you posted the last post at 6 in the morning, You must be in America whereas im in Eu so theres a gap Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes YᙀᙏᙖO's post:
  • RIP Clan

LEADER

MEMBERS

〖ŦĞŜ〗TURBULANCE
〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗷᗝᗷ
〖ŦĞŜ〗βίσŦє¢ђ (me)

Trying Out: malikmasroor96, swsavior23, Real1ity

• Team (well duh)
  • trick-split
  • play Agar frequently

Peace Cool

Hi, I like your clan and I just want to say good luck and I'll PM you for my application Smile ( Sorr, I forget to say this in my PM, but I live in -5 GMT ( Canada))
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
I am hoping to join. I know how to tricksplit, and I play Agar.io most every day. I am also willing to learn how to splitrun, but do not worry, I know the concept.

Contacting Information:

OoVoO: EllisAgar
Email: [email protected]
Agario Username:  ιηcσgηιтσ    ( I changed it a couple times )
[ DO NOT PM ME IN MY FORUMS ACCOUNT! I AM INACTIVE A LOT OF THE TIME ]
            So? Blush
For anyone in TGS, I have created a Discord Server for us. Join whenever possible. ( Discord is online, but can also be downloaded)

https://discord.gg/0q2N3nj6NFMDIAIH This is the code you enter :Smile

ONLY TGS MEMBERS
Ayyy! I would like to apply. I have all the listed above. I believe. I am new to the fourms so I am still trying to figure out the "PM" thing. But, if you could get to me today or tomorrow on this fourm that would be great. I am usually on skype, so mine is: myriam1837 Heart
Everyone who wants to apply, join this Discord group!!

https://discord.gg/0qAuB4NlNcizOgGk
im lvl 63 i can do all splits and my highest mass is 63k. message me at [email protected] or pm me
(02-13-2016, 04:12 PM)malikmasroor96 Wrote:

LEADER

MEMBERS

〖ŦĞŜ〗TURBULANCE
〖ŦĞŜ〗ᗷᗝᗷ
〖ŦĞŜ〗βίσŦє¢ђ (me)
〖ŦĞŜ〗๓Δℓ!к

• Team (well duh)
  • trick-split
  • play Agar frequently

Peace Cool

PM me and we can find a time to test you.