Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Karoleq here
Hi, I'm Karoleq. I used to play agar back in 2015 and 2016, when Agarplus+ was great, there was a bunch of bots, and agar teaming was growing and growing.
I even competed in some tournament a while back...don't even remember the team I was on. Well, I decided to go on Agar again, and found this forum and the great ogario extension, and now I'm here.
I made a lot of skins for agario back then, you can check my imgur out here, my old name was Burst:
http://rennec.imgur.com/all/
Looking for some people to play with by the way, hmu
[-] The following 5 users Like Karoleq's post:
  • Reaction , Sora, Squirrel , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums Karolec!
Interesting skinlist. Which is your latest skin? When did you make your first skin?
So you need someone to compete with, huh!? Or Team with?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums........This is not spam, is the repeated message   Big Grin   but, Welcome to the forums.
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Welcome the the fourms my fellow, nice skins too.

(01-20-2017, 07:48 PM)Karoleq Wrote: Hi, I'm Karoleq. I used to play agar back in 2015 and 2016, when Agarplus+ was great, there was a bunch of bots, and agar teaming was growing and growing.
I even competed in some tournament a while back...don't even remember the team I was on. Well, I decided to go on Agar again, and found this forum and the great ogario extension, and now I'm here.
I made a lot of skins for agario back then, you can check my imgur out here, my old name was Burst:
http://rennec.imgur.com/all/
Looking for some people to play with by the way, hmu

Welcome aboard!

It's always nice to add seasoned veterans... You've explored, lost, didn't care, but then missed it, and came back some a bit, if I got that right. ~grin~

There's lots of fine players here, and you can actually get to know them, find who you have a repoire with, and who you like, and then go have some fun!

Here's hoping that you share some stuff via posting, so that you're reminded you're here!

(Everyone, mostly, knows who I am... because I just won't shut up. Big Grin See how it works, and what I mean now? heh)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Cześć Wink
Try agarioforums.io if you haven't. Maybe this is a way to go for you now since original Agario has changed quite a bit last year. To worse imho, but it's just my opinion.
Have fun here!
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
Welcome to the board and happy to see you here. Its really cool be a part of this board like you. Hope to see you again on this board and will be a nice time to see you.
Welcome to Agar.io Forum, Karoleq! Have a great time here! Big Grin
Welcome! Nice skins too. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-26-2017, 10:11 PM)Nancy Wrote: Welcome! Nice skins too. Wink

Yes welcome to the forum. This is a great skin. That guy looks so relaxed. It deserves a mention Smile @Karoleq

[Image: i6udy1p.png]
Bullies have personal issues.
 WELCOME Karoleq  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation