Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HFC | Howbow dah
[Image: hfc.png]

A while back, I decided to quit AGF and chase my dream of becoming a memelord. Since those plans were sadly cut short, I have decided to come back, and what better way than to make a joke of a clan with mah boi lax.

Theoretically, this clan is supposed to be the combination of AD and NL. Two clans who used to go head to head and were the most envied clans of AGF. Sadly, they both died in a horrible tragic incident that shall remain unknown.

Q: So who runs dis shiz?
A: I'm glad you asked Sora! The idea came to YEET and Relax when they were discord messaging each other old and overused memes. It started as a joke but just like unprotected intercourse, quickly escalated into an awful idea.

Q: That didn't answer my question. Who's runs dis shiz?
A: Wow Sora no need to be uptight. Basically, YEET and Relax will be the leaders. Karla might someday be good enough to take the role as leader but come on... it's Karla.

Q: How do I join this clan?
A: Well, we have no idea why you would ever want to join this clan but if you really want to, all you have to do is pass the US Civics test.

Q: Why?
A: Yes.

Well, now that you know the gist of this clan, it's up to you to decide if you want to protest it or join us.

@Sora @✨101✨ @karla @Relax

LETS MAKE AGF GREAT AGAIN!
<3 u 101 pls don't kill us

Discord

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me or Relax.

(110% not a troll and totally 9/11 legitness)
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like YEET's post:
  • karla, Relax , Robin , ™ Chronic
(01-20-2017, 02:13 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: hfccccccccc.png]

A while back, I decided to quit AGF and chase my dream of becoming a memelord. Since those plans were sadly cut short, I have decided to come back, and what better way than to make a joke of a clan with mah boi lax.

Theoretically, this clan is supposed to be the combination of AD and NL. Two clans who used to go head to head and were the most envied clans of AGF. Sadly, they both died in a horrible tragic incident that shall remain unknown.

A: I'm glad you asked Sora! The idea came to YEET and Relax when they were discord messaging each other old and overused memes. It started as a joke but just like unprotected sex, quickly escalated into an awful idea.

A: Wow Sora no need to be uptight. Basically, YEET and Relax will be the leaders. Karla might someday be good enough to take the role as leader but come on... it's Karla.

A: Well, we have no idea why you would ever want to join this clan but if you really want to, all you have to do is pass the US Civics test.

Well, now that you know the gist of this clan, it's up to you to decide if you want to protest it or join us.

Discord

Beautiful Big Grin

Beautiful Big Grin
Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like DeatKC's post:
  • karla, Relax , ™ Chronic
(01-20-2017, 02:20 AM)ᗪᗴᗩ丅ᕼ ツ Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 02:13 AM)YEET Wrote:
[Image: hfccccccccc.png]

A: I'm glad you asked Sora! The idea came to YEET and Relax when they were discord messaging each other old and overused memes. It started as a joke but just like unprotected sex, quickly escalated into an awful idea.

Discord

Beautiful Big Grin

Beautiful Big Grin

It's an awakening.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Relax
I need to write a protest card... Oh wait! Hey, hey! Yeet didn't know that was you. I thought it was some meme gangsta.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Relax
Sounds great man hopefully your clan will be successful and i m pretty sure you have really good members already...... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]