Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WUN WUN MISS U
ANYONE KNOWS WHERE IS WUN WUN AFTER SO MANY MONTHS?
(01-20-2017, 12:33 AM)FRANKIE Wrote: ANYONE KNOWS WHERE IS WUN WUN AFTER SO MANY MONTHS?

When I used to play Agar.io Wun Wun was always at the top of the board.
Bullies have personal issues.
Ahhh Wun Wun... A true legend if you ask me.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Wun wun? Here we call him sgaf Tongue
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 2 users Like Conquest's post:
  • Final, Relax
(01-20-2017, 12:36 PM)Relax Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 11:27 AM)Conquest Wrote: Wun wun? Here we call him sgaf Tongue

:')

;') ;')
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Nope, but I would love to see him play against slow teams
[Image: vidjRTd.gif]
(01-20-2017, 12:33 AM)FRANKIE Wrote: ANYONE KNOWS WHERE IS WUN WUN AFTER SO MANY MONTHS?

You're right, it's been a long time now since he was around...

I don't even see very many using his name anymore.

Actually, you know... I'm seeing fewer 'Jumbos' too!

And I can't think of anyone that I'd say is a bonafide contender to be considered "the best in the game", anymore.

But the players in this game changes constantly. Who knows who the next "great Agar.io" player will be!

(It would be nice if he came back. But the fun continues without him!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
He was busy in college I believe and he did came back...

he came back for short amount of time but he went busy in College studies.

Hopefully he will be back soon.

I miss him as well...
[Image: Robin.png]
There isn't much to come back in Agario for players from the past imho. The way poeple play and game itself has severely changed and... well, is different compared to the past.

Is he registered here?

I also think the time of great legends in this game is gone as well. If someone didn't earn his fame year or so ago, he won't get it even close to Wun Wun or Jumbo.
It's not there are no good players, there are. But the hype for this game is over. It's 10 times smaller than it was when Jumbo, Wun Wun and other great names played with passion and inspired others to follow and join the game.

BTW. the company which claims 30 FPS cap is better for smooth gameplay than 60 FPS must be taking its customers as idiots. Yes, this is what Moneyclip officially announced in regard of the recent very poor game performance.
It's not going to be better folks. Responsive, smooth Agario is no more. Another argument to find something else to play.

Damn, I am sad looking at what the game is now Sad
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • MarsGr8Galaxy, Squirrel
(03-29-2017, 10:36 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: There isn't much to come back in Agario for players from the past imho. The way poeple play and game itself has severely changed and... well, is different compared to the past.

Is he registered here?

I also think the time of great legends in this game is gone as well. If someone didn't earn his fame year or so ago, he won't get it even close to Wun Wun or Jumbo.
It's not there are no good players, there are. But the hype for this game is over. It's 10 times smaller than it was when Jumbo, Wun Wun and other great names played with passion and inspired others to follow and join the game.

BTW. the company which claims 30 FPS cap is better for smooth gameplay than 60 FPS must be taking its customers as idiots. Yes, this is what Moneyclip officially announced in regard of the recent very poor game performance.
It's not going to be better folks. Responsive, smooth Agario is no more. Another argument to find something else to play.

Damn, I am sad looking at what the game is now Sad

But if they go to 30 FPS, they cut their biggest cost in half,. just like that, and suddenly they're making more money again.

I do believe you are right....

But the private servers could be different. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
@Squirrel
I would rather say it's scale effect and cutting bandwidth (maybe servers as well? idk) by half doesn't mean the same cut in prices. But still cut, indeed.

However I am not sure it's the issue, since they claim it is for players with worst rigs where CPU wasn't good enough to keep the game smooth.
So I have no reason not to believe they care most about poeple with lower specs computers while giving up on those with powerfull machines.
(Ok, i am being sarcastic now. I am sure all they care is money only. Nothing else. And they lie through their teeth. I don't blame them for making money. This is what companies are for, but gamers are to enjoy gamesWink).

Whatever is the reason, PR of Moneyclip is a book example how to mess things up and get (not that unearned) backlash from game community.

Long live all private servers!
(03-30-2017, 08:25 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: @Squirrel
I would rather say it's scale effect and cutting bandwidth (maybe servers as well? idk) by half doesn't mean the same cut in prices. But still cut, indeed.

However I am not sure it's the issue, since they claim it is for players with worst rigs where CPU wasn't good enough to keep the game smooth.
So I have no reason not to believe they care most about poeple with lower specs computers while giving up on those with powerfull machines.
(Ok, i am being sarcastic now. I am sure all they care is money only. Nothing else. And they lie through their teeth. I don't blame them for making money. This is what companies are for, but gamers are to enjoy gamesWink).

Whatever is the reason, PR of Moneyclip is a book example how to mess things up and get (not that unearned) backlash from game community.

Long live all private servers!

If a significant part of their revenue (which I assume that it is), is that of the ads, then it's advantageous for them to have all the kids in the world able to play, even with their worst computer... (Advertisers care about one thing only: How many will see their ads)

Really, I think that most problems with computers these days, are all those applications that we use that have memory holes, where it slowly but surely eats all the available memory your machine has, and then continues trying to operate. ~grin~ It's never pretty, once you hit the swap file. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lucyfer
Exactly! I don't think computing power is the issue today. It's all that rush for $$ and badly or unoptimized software. Optimizing things costs far more and takes more time than probably much simpler FPS cap at 30. Today betatesters are customers, not emoplyees Wink
And this is what they did.

Sadly enough this update hits me quite a lot. I start to play and close the tab after first death. I just can't stand all these flickering cells. I did not measure, but it feels like there are drops even below this 30 FPS from time to time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Wunzero

He will be back soon he is in university so he studying