Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TEAMS ENOUGH
HELLO.NEW USER HERE..USED TO ENJOY MUCH MORE IN THE PAST.THE TEAMS PHENONOMENOS IS GETTING WORSE.I DONT WANNA ADD SMTH MORE ABOUT IT.YOU ALL KNOW HOW THE HELL IT HAS RUINED THE WHOLE GAME EXPERIENCE.REALLY CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE..TURKEY AND OTHER COUNTIRES(SERBIA,MAROCO,ALGERIA) know nothing  BUT TEAMING.THEY ARE NO GOOD PLAYERS AT ALL..THEY ARE JUST GOOD TEAMERS.ANYONE WHO WANNA SAY SMTH ABOUT IT WOULD BE OKSmile
[-] The following 3 users Like FRANKIE's post:
  • CiA-RezaCj, FGFC820, ™ Chronic
(01-20-2017, 12:28 AM)FRANKIE Wrote: HELLO.NEW USER HERE..USED TO ENJOY MUCH MORE IN THE PAST.THE TEAMS PHENONOMENOS IS GETTING WORSE.I DONT WANNA ADD SMTH MORE ABOUT IT.YOU ALL KNOW HOW THE HELL IT HAS RUINED THE WHOLE GAME EXPERIENCE.REALLY CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE..TURKEY AND OTHER COUNTIRES(SERBIA,MAROCO,ALGERIA) know nothing  BUT TEAMING.THEY ARE NO GOOD PLAYERS AT ALL..THEY ARE JUST GOOD TEAMERS.ANYONE WHO WANNA SAY SMTH ABOUT IT WOULD BE OKSmile

If I could team I would find some one to team with and become an anti team, team and kick butt. A Robin Hood for the little guys.

[Image: hansel-and-gretel-witch-hunters-banner.png]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • bill24, FGFC820
(01-20-2017, 12:28 AM)FRANKIE Wrote: HELLO.NEW USER HERE..USED TO ENJOY MUCH MORE IN THE PAST.THE TEAMS PHENONOMENOS IS GETTING WORSE.I DONT WANNA ADD SMTH MORE ABOUT IT.YOU ALL KNOW HOW THE HELL IT HAS RUINED THE WHOLE GAME EXPERIENCE.REALLY CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE..TURKEY AND OTHER COUNTIRES(SERBIA,MAROCO,ALGERIA) know nothing  BUT TEAMING.THEY ARE NO GOOD PLAYERS AT ALL..THEY ARE JUST GOOD TEAMERS.ANYONE WHO WANNA SAY SMTH ABOUT IT WOULD BE OKSmile

Hello and welcome. Sorry about the teaming issue.

Although there are many teams, there are ways to get around it. 
  1. Like getting everyone else to turn on those teams. It's the same idea as what TM has said, although that may result in more teaming.
  2. Another way might be to solo your way out of it. Try your best to overcome them. 
That's all I have for now. I've been tired lately. 

Sorry if you already understand those circumstances. I'm just trying to help out Smile
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I know right! I hate it when I see people teaming, another reason why I'm getting pissed at this game.
Sorry about your issue, I've had this experience before, It's not nice. There is a couple of ways to resolve it:
1)Rage quit ~I did that sometimes~
2)Listen to some baseline music and play
3)Get a team of 10293847 people and just wreck their faces and show them who's boss ~Laugh's while writing this~
That's all the advice I have as of now,, Good luck winning against those stupid teams
-Storms
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Welcome to the club, Frankie! I hate teaming so much. More than that, I hate little motherf***** who just split into a cell that is almost eating you. Such a coward actitude...
There is no much to say anymore.. teaming makes agar.io boring cause turns to be such a bad quality gameplay with less strategy (and that is what this game is about: STRATEGY!).
here's a threat about this argument: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10596

Dont worry! we are not alone! 10 days ago I played with the nick "Solo = Respect" and since than, there is a lot of players playing with the same nick!
Be strong and remember: YOU WILL ALWAYS BEAT THOSE LEVEL-LESS RATS when the game gets serious cause we are stronger, smarter and skilled!
good things for you