Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People get lvl 100 for nothing in agario iOS ?
Idea Hello fellow agariobs, I'm level 100 on iOS for no reason.. I've seen many Kraken skins almost half of the server full of high level veteran skins which is weird. Can someone please explain what's happening?
(02-13-2016, 02:47 PM)MerlinCold Wrote: Idea Hello fellow agariobs, I'm level 100 on iOS for no reason.. I've seen many Kraken skins almost half of the server full of high level veteran skins which is weird. Can someone please explain what's happening?

People have the same login for mobile and on the computer. It's most likely that they leveled up on the computer them just played mobile.
Leader of the Ɲ℞Ǥ clan. 
Probably coincidence.
Also wondering what the hell happened, there has never been this many krakens playing ever let alone the rest of the high level vet skins. I had see maybe 1 kraken ever on mobile after playing for ages now I see like 15 of them in 1 game and so many other high levels that I usually NEVER see and I've also see some spawn in the game at the same size as me but they are double my level? Something definitely is up.
There has been a glitch where some people (seemingly at random) have gotten upgraded to level 100.  This came with all the veteran skins. Naturally all the noob players who got this started using the highest skins, and the result has been noticed.

I got the glitch as well, but at least I don't look like a noob while playing (this was a solo run):

[Image: 28i3gqd.jpg]
I think it was some glitch, or a hack??. I don't know if people keep their levels now, or if Agar.io fixed it
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(02-13-2016, 02:47 PM)MerlinCold Wrote: Idea Hello fellow agariobs, I'm level 100 on iOS for no reason.. I've seen many Kraken skins almost half of the server full of high level veteran skins which is weird. Can someone please explain what's happening?

is you still level 100 now? Undecided
how do you make a clan
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]