• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groundhog Day
The day I met my current girlfriend, that's an easy choice. Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
(01-20-2017, 07:07 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 10:30 PM)Conquest Wrote: I had my best friends over, pizza was coming and it had been a really, really good day.
My mum gets a call from the Sussex badminton coach.

My nerves were jumping here and there all at once, I don't know if I got in or failed miserably.

Mum pretended to be really sad (I was so sad Oml) and then the phone call ended.
She said that the coach wanted to see me play in THE U13 tournament.

(We later had a real scare in my heart just kinda stopped working the way it should so I didn't go but that was a great asf day)
Wait what? Your heart stopped working properly? Sorry to hear that, I hope all is ok with it now.

Loonngggggh story but I'm okay now.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-20-2017, 11:31 AM)Conquest Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:07 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 10:30 PM)Conquest Wrote: I had my best friends over, pizza was coming and it had been a really, really good day.
My mum gets a call from the Sussex badminton coach.

My nerves were jumping here and there all at once, I don't know if I got in or failed miserably.

Mum pretended to be really sad (I was so sad Oml) and then the phone call ended.
She said that the coach wanted to see me play in THE U13 tournament.

(We later had a real scare in my heart just kinda stopped working the way it should so I didn't go but that was a great asf day)
Wait what? Your heart stopped working properly? Sorry to hear that, I hope all is ok with it now.

Loonngggggh story but I'm okay now.
Well, I'm glad to hear you are all right now  Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Conquest
(01-19-2017, 10:54 PM)Angry-man Wrote: Hi only just joined here. I was looking for a way to start a conversation on agario freezing and crashing but couldn't figure out how to so did this just to ask and get this off my chest. Is this old news? Is everyone or anyone else having this problem. I looked up online what to do about games crashing and Apple said to try few different things. One of which is to delete the app and to re-install it. I did that and I have gone from level 45 to level 1. For personal reasons I deleted my Facebook page a long time ago, and because of this I had to sign in as guest and now my phone has lost all memory of my skins and achievements.

Annoyed, disappointed, frustrated, let down. Angry-man

Sorry, you kind of posted your question in the wrong place... but yeah, this site is a great place for questions like that, and just getting to meet some of your fellow agar.io players. See if you can get used to this place, copy the text of this message, and see if you can find a thread in this plate o' spaghetti (~coughs, looking around for Sora~) where it fits better, and as a bit of a help, how about seeing if you can introduce yourself in the "Introductions" area??

Nice to have you aboard here!

Oh, and don't be angry at the game... Get even! Wink (PS: Tell us whether you were playing the OPC game, or the mobile version...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!