Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
best servers
This is my list of the servers with the best split mechanics for good team gameplay. All have minimap, chat, custom hotkeys, custom settings and custom skins. If you know of any other good servers which I have not played, please let me know. Gota did not make the list because I find it extremely laggy, and I dislike the mechanics when compared to these servers.

agar.io with extension (best challenge, best competition, best mechanics)

dual-agar.online (multiboxing is fun, team and solo options, smooth feel)

ixagar.net (same as dual agar but only for teamers)
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Final
now why would alis and astr be deleted from my post? they were there and now they aren't.
(01-17-2017, 03:01 AM)savant Wrote: now why would alis and astr be deleted from my post? they were there and now they aren't.

You may have accidentally deleted the lines?

You didn't manage to post it black writing on black background.

But if someone had changed your message, which is an interpretation/implication I get from your message, it would say that the message was editted, and specify a time. (And by whom.)

Here, I don't think anyone can do that, albeit I'm not sure whether the ability to is built in to MyBB. (It couild be, or added. But as you said, why would anyone do that?)

What I wanted to know was... why didn't agarioforums.net make that list?

I wouldn't care as much about the mechanics, as making sure I had a bunch of fun people to play with. Big Grin

But that's just me.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-17-2017, 09:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 03:01 AM)savant Wrote: now why would alis.io and astr.io be deleted from my post? they were there and now they aren't.

But if someone had changed your message, which is an interpretation/implication I get from your message, it would say that the message was editted, and specify a time. (And by whom.)

Here, I don't think anyone can do that, albeit I'm not sure whether the ability to is built in to MyBB. (It couild be, or added. But as you said, why would anyone do that?)

I wouldn't care as much about the mechanics, as making sure I had a bunch of fun people to play with. Big Grin

But that's just me.

@savant apologizes. says "some time ball sack clouds my judgement"   RIP this thread!  Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
(01-17-2017, 03:01 AM)savant Wrote: now why would alis.io and astr.io be deleted from my post? they were there and now they aren't.

But that's just me.

I'm nearly 100% sure it posted correctly the first time... I always check my posts after I post them, and when I checked this one it was alright.

Agarforums didn't make the list because it isn't as good as the servers I mentioned. The split mechanics are not very good (very choppy) and that seriously effects teamplay. Teamplay is the only facet of the game that still keeps me interested.

(01-17-2017, 08:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

But that's just me.

@savant apologizes. says "some time ball sack clouds my judgement"   RIP this thread!  Big Grin

[Image: what-are-you-talking-about.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Conquest
Did you try cell.sh?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
magic ? :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes YardSNoTDead's post:
  • EpicBoy21
I used to play agario at the school where the official sites are blocked. So I use private servers for playing the game. But In most case, there will be no enough players online.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jinsonkv's post:
  • EpicBoy21
This game is so good me now lvl is 42 me best friends is FlipCro125  me best server is PopSplit Paradies and slowSplit VirusFarm Heart
Quote:LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

http://agma.io/?agf=agarioforums# me best mass
yess
http://agma.io/?agf=agarioforums# 96 k mass in POPSPLIT PARADIES