Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Should we have something to represent who has been here for a specific period of time?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Year Anniversary?
Question 
Uhh... Hi.

I never really introduced myself here but this account is the one I made before FGFC820, same person.

I didn't realize it but it's been a year since I've made this account and I haven't actually used it lol.

So, one question (or idea, so to speak). Idk if anyone else has said this but... It would be cool to have a color or role or whatever assigned to people who have been on this website for so long (some amount of time).

Not much of an emergency on this idea. Just a casual response.  Wink

The poll is just to see what others think. I don't care if you disagree  or whatever,
but thanks for reading or reviewing this post.

Yes, it's been a long time from my other account also, and it's good to come back from time to time.
Junior member my butt. I've been here since last year.
I just don't post much #SocialAwkwardness
[-] The following 5 users Like Luxtos's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , YardSNoTDead, ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(01-14-2017, 10:58 PM)Luxtos Wrote: Uhh... Hi.

I never really introduced myself here but this account is the one I made before FGFC820, same person.

I didn't realize it but it's been a year since I've made this account and I haven't actually used it lol.

So, one question (or idea, so to speak). Idk if anyone else has said this but... It would be cool to have a color or role or whatever assigned to people who have been on this website for so long (some amount of time).

Not much of an emergency on this idea. Just a casual response.  Wink

The poll is just to see what others think. I don't care if you disagree  or whatever,
but thanks for reading or reviewing this post.

Yes, it's been a long time from my other account also, and it's good to come back from time to time.

Sure, how long you've been around is important, to some degree... it gives people an idea of how much you may know, with what's happened here, and the people who've come and gone.

It can also be misleading, though, if the person signed up, didn't really use it... and then only later started becoming more active, and taking part in things.

If people want to celebrate/reminisce over being here any given period of time (1 year seems to be the fave?), I can understand that. Maybe make a "seasoned Forumer" award, and give it to everyone who's been around a year and more??

I think that would fit what you're hoping for, and I think it'd be pretty easy to do?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Luxtos
I'd proposed an award already, and maybe access to a special skin in game. Congrats on the 1 year mark, I know I was stoked when I hit mine!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Luxtos, Squirrel
I vetod "no" becuz theirs rly no glorie in bin old. U call meh old? I call u ypster. Heck, I stil get nutfiacations frum peeple, there ether nostalgic prunes sandin me massages or likin dinausor-old posts. N u want to selbrate watt? O special snoflaek, jus post n get on with yore lief. If moer peeple thought liek u, we'd al haev 300 awords eech.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

[-] The following 6 users Like SPAM000's post:
  • Conquest, Final, Relax , run SPOT run , Squirrel , Voakie
did Gabriel blow that trumpet? @SPAM000 is back from the dead! awesome...Good to see you ol friend (I'm one of the prunes).
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Final, Squirrel
A little something would be cool, but there has to be a long-time activity throughout said year  Sleepy
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(01-17-2017, 03:30 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: A little something would be cool, but there has to be a long-time activity throughout said year  Sleepy

I voted yes on this, and I agree with Fire that they need to be decently active for that year!

Great idea though
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Luxtos, ™ Chronic
Is... Jus...

IS JUS YEAR
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Voakie