Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Life??? 0.o
Exclamation 
Ok guys, so basically, in this thread, answer the following question: what is the longest life you have ever had in vanilla Agar (excluding private servers, only from Agar.io .)?

my longest life lasted ~33 minutes. I was on the leader-board for ~18 minutes and got #1 twice during the course of this life

Also, what was your quickest time to get on the leaderboard (again, only on Agar.io, no other servers.)

on the version of Agar on my phone, i spawned in and the #3 player was split up into many small pieces. i ate him by feeding off of the small outlying cells, and eventually the medium sized cells he was made up of. sadly, the #1 player made quick work of me. i did not time it, but it took roughly 15 seconds for me to get #3 on the leader-board. other than that, I have not gotten to the leader-board in less than one minute other than spawning in at the beginning of a server.

Huh
49 minutes. This is nothing special though, as I know of people who have surpassed an hour of being alive.

Fastest on the leaderboard was 0 seconds. I spawned in as nr.1 on a server that just started and proceeded to keep that position for over 20 minutes with over 6K mass.
Longer than an hour, in a party with my clan. And like NesGee i spawned as 1# once too (i bought tripple mass boost Cool )
[Image: Voakie.png]
1 Hour and 38 Minutes, Clearly the longest I stayed Alive, in a real game. I can Give Proof if I can. XD

Also, I had a glitch where it said I was alive for "24259470:55" with 0 Mass, I can give proof on that Too.

Got on the Leaderboard in 0 seconds with Double Mass Boost
[Image: e8ty5j.png]

Longest time currently is +10 minutes, but this is my second best.
(02-13-2016, 03:30 AM)BioTech Wrote: Ok guys, so basically, in this thread, answer the following question: what is the longest life you have ever had in vanilla Agar (excluding private servers, only from Agar.io .)?

my longest life lasted ~33 minutes. I was on the leader-board for ~18 minutes and got #1 twice during the course of this life

It looks like you also meant, only in 'FFA' mode.

I've played too few games in FFA, so no idea, but less than an hour for sure.

But in 'Teams', I've been alive for 2 hours or so a few times. It's not as difficult to do in Teams. If your colour is dominating, it's so much easier to survive, and even if you get into trouble for oversplitting, or after having been blown up, it seems you can look in almost any direction and find a big guy to go hide behind. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hahaha, in FFA it's only 20 mins, but in party mode like 1 hour or something
Tired of living.
Mine is about 90 min. It was a long time ago so I don't remember it exactly
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"