Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
Hello everyone,

I am going to be taking a break from here for a bit, im not sure how long. I need to focus on my mental stability because im having very bad anxiety, depression, drinking problem, and i havent slept in a week :/  I may come see whats going on once in a while but i will not be active. 

Peace,
-Slothy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Cheer up! Although things aren't going your way right now, it's always best to look at the bright side and stay positive... Hope to see you back on here soon, this place isn't the same without you...

Ta-ta for now... Kappa
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Okay Mr. Sloth get well, I wish you the best of luck fixing the issues.

(01-09-2017, 11:13 AM)Slothy Wrote: Hello everyone,

I am going to be taking a break from here for a bit, im not sure how long. I need to focus on my mental stability because im having very bad anxiety, depression, drinking problem, and i havent slept in a week :/  I may come see whats going on once in a while but i will not be active. 

Peace,
-Slothy

Depression and drinking sounds like a double-whammy which go together in the worst sort of ways.

Here's hoping that you can stay sober, and stay positive -- concurrently! Your life will look better, just like that! (Of course, easy to say.....)

Fare thee well, you Crazy Canuck! And come back soon!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-09-2017, 11:13 AM)Slothy Wrote: Hello everyone,

Peace,
-Slothy

I hear ya @Slothy .  Things always get better. I fight the same fight. Every day is a new one. Good luck and get better. See you back here in no time. Peace man.
Bullies have personal issues.
Well, I have the same problem, I know what you're going through, IF you ever need ANYTHING please tell me, I'm here for you. Good luck in the future man! Take Care
-Storms
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • ™ Chronic