Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io v1.5 kicks out after 9 minutes
Hi, since I upgraded agar.io to v1.5 few days ago ( a mandatory upgrade ) the agar.io app closes itself after 9 minutes of play every time! In previous version this happened only after about 90 minutes. I am using iPad mini 4 IOS 9.0.2. Any ideas what causes this?
Thanks!
Are you running on the latest operating system available? If there is an outstanding update, you should probably complete it and retry. Also, your device may be too old to run the game smooth. Also try to restart your device.

If you can't find a solution to your problem, please contect the miniclip support
[Image: Voakie.png]
I don't think this is a local problem with my iPad. I restarted it many times. I see people being kicked out every 9 minutes on the map in huge amounts! lots of frozen cells. This haven't been before the upgrade. Has anyone here managed to play agar.io v1.5 for more than 9 minutes during the last few days?
(01-14-2017, 11:56 AM)sunny127 Wrote: I don't think this is a local problem with my iPad. I see people being kicked out every 9 minutes on the map in huge amounts! lots of frozen cells. This haven't been before the upgrade. Has anyone here managed to play agar.io v1.5 for more than 9 minutes during the last few days?

If others also experience this, it's probably best to wait for a fix. I'm sure miniclip noticed it when the problem is this big.
(01-14-2017, 11:58 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:56 AM)sunny127 Wrote: I don't think this is a local problem with my iPad. I see people being kicked out every 9 minutes on the map in huge amounts! lots of frozen cells. This haven't been before the upgrade. Has anyone here managed to play agar.io v1.5 for more than 9 minutes during the last few days?

If others also experience this, it's probably best to wait for a fix. I'm sure miniclip noticed it when the problem is this big.

Maybe miniclip made these kicks on purpose, to get rid of big cells. Voakie , Why do you keep answering my posts if you don't play agar.io, and you won't try playing on your device for more than 9 minutes to check, and only answer very general answers, like to restart the device or to contact miniclip?
(01-14-2017, 12:06 PM)sunny127 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:58 AM)Voakie Wrote:

Maybe miniclip made these kicks on purpose, to get rid of big cells. Voakie , Why do you keep answering my posts if you don't play agar.io, and you won't try playing on your device for more than 9 minutes to check, and only answer very general answers, like to restart the device or to contact miniclip?

Because one of these could have been the solution. You didn't tell me what you tried Wink

And I didn't test it myself because I don't play the mobile version, and I won't be able to survive longer than 3 minutes anyways Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
the same problem on my android 5.1 tablet after updating the december release, if you are bigger >500 the app jerks massive, a view minutes later the big crash -> you lost all your points.

I wrote to the miniclip-support, but the solution was to deinstall the app and google play, restart the tablet, and install again...not really working! ty miniclip!

The release before (i think was end of september) was very stable, and i could play more than a hour without a crash! a lot of time to earn good points.

If you look at the gameplay, you see a lot of big cells which are freezed, i don't saw so much freezed cells in my whole agar-life :-) (1 year)

I tried a lot of things in the last days, i changed in my android developer options a lot of things, but nothing works, i think the new release has a memory leak, which must be fixed.

greetz michael
Yeah, I'm having the same problems on both iOS and Android. The only thing my tablets (Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 & iPad Air) have in common is the WiFi connection.

I would be lucky to play 5 minutes before a crash. I don't think the crashes are related to cell size or the amount of time played though. I'm pretty sure game crashes are just random. But, I do remember coming across a grave yard of frozen big cells in fairly small area. Big cells are just more visible when they freeze.

The Agar.io mobile app has always been a bit unstable. But, the December update that added potions and mystery skins is much more unstable than usual. I doubt we'll see an update anytime soon.

I try to stay away from Classic Mode for now. Rush Mode crashes less and has fewer ads!