Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: AGF or regular Agar.io?
AGF
Regular Agar.io
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AGF or regular Agar.io?
Which is better in your opinion and if you're feeling talkative, tell why  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , ™ Chronic
Well, AGF seems to be good as far as coming together quickly  Big Grin . Since I play on mobile, they both seem laggy to me, so...I really don't know.  I would say you should find a teammate if you can on AGF, and the real plus about that if you play mobile is....you can play with your friends.  Agar.io for mobile has been crashing a lot lately Dodgy

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin , Squirrel
(01-04-2017, 11:35 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Which is better in your opinion and if you're feeling talkative, tell why  Big Grin

I like AGF ffa most because of the faster pace.  Cant stand Agar.io. It hardly loads for me,  it's slow,  like some body shoot me please kind of slow. Haven't played it since I came here.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
agf is dope.

that's all you need to know.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
I prefer AGF because it's a faster then Agar.io when it comes to shooting viruses. And just faster pase. Wink

Once Sora pushes this update things will really be dope. Big Grin

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
They both are good in their own way but I like AGF more because my friends play this and also I Heart our community...........Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Final, Squirrel
I think agario, because if you remember, all .io games and probably this forums, didn't exist before agario was released. Everything based of agario, so I still prefer the one that started off this journey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes future the great's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I tried some of Agario clones, but if there are no lags and slow teamers, nothing can beat the original Agario for me. Idk, it's just the best in terms of smoothness. I simply "feel" the original game the best. Everywhere else I don't feel that sure and comfortable what works how. Also immediate merging is not for me.

It's probably a matter of hours I've spent in Agar.io so I look on everything else from its perspective right now.
And since I am almost done with the "ball games", I don't think I will get used to anything similar.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I was so used to Agar.io that AGF was super hard when I tried playing it lol

Now I'm used to AGF Tongue I tried playing Agar.io the other day and couldn't figure out why the virus wasn't shooting.
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(01-05-2017, 03:11 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: couldn't figure out why the virus wasn't shooting.

Lol. That sounds at least strange to me Big Grin I'm intrigued right now to check what is this virus shooting about.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin