Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: AGF or regular Agar.io?
AGF
Regular Agar.io
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AGF or regular Agar.io?
Which is better in your opinion and if you're feeling talkative, tell why  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , ™ Chronic
Well, AGF seems to be good as far as coming together quickly  Big Grin . Since I play on mobile, they both seem laggy to me, so...I really don't know.  I would say you should find a teammate if you can on AGF, and the real plus about that if you play mobile is....you can play with your friends.  Agar.io for mobile has been crashing a lot lately Dodgy

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin , Squirrel
(01-04-2017, 11:35 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Which is better in your opinion and if you're feeling talkative, tell why  Big Grin

I like AGF ffa most because of the faster pace.  Cant stand Agar.io. It hardly loads for me,  it's slow,  like some body shoot me please kind of slow. Haven't played it since I came here.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
agf is dope.

that's all you need to know.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
I prefer AGF because it's a faster then Agar.io when it comes to shooting viruses. And just faster pase. Wink

Once Sora pushes this update things will really be dope. Big Grin

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
They both are good in their own way but I like AGF more because my friends play this and also I Heart our community...........Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Final, Squirrel
I think agario, because if you remember, all .io games and probably this forums, didn't exist before agario was released. Everything based of agario, so I still prefer the one that started off this journey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes future the great's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I tried some of Agario clones, but if there are no lags and slow teamers, nothing can beat the original Agario for me. Idk, it's just the best in terms of smoothness. I simply "feel" the original game the best. Everywhere else I don't feel that sure and comfortable what works how. Also immediate merging is not for me.

It's probably a matter of hours I've spent in Agar.io so I look on everything else from its perspective right now.
And since I am almost done with the "ball games", I don't think I will get used to anything similar.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I was so used to Agar.io that AGF was super hard when I tried playing it lol

Now I'm used to AGF Tongue I tried playing Agar.io the other day and couldn't figure out why the virus wasn't shooting.
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(01-05-2017, 03:11 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: couldn't figure out why the virus wasn't shooting.

Lol. That sounds at least strange to me Big Grin I'm intrigued right now to check what is this virus shooting about.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
(01-05-2017, 04:35 PM)Lucyfer Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 03:11 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: couldn't figure out why the virus wasn't shooting.

Lol. That sounds at least strange to me Big Grin I'm intrigued right now to check what is this virus shooting about.

Haha noob... Jk

You can shoot viruses on either, on AGF they shoot when you shoot a point at them but on real agar.io you have to shoot like 7 times at them to get them to move... which is BS

They come in handy to get other people to split Tongue
Yep, exact 7 in regular Agario (except experimental, where you push not spawn new viruses) what makes perfect sense (feed before it spawns a mate). Here I can see it's only 1 and it splits. And this is what you talked about. It would take some time to get use to.
I went to check it and it is a huge chaos at the first glance lol. Fireworks everywhere Wink.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(01-05-2017, 04:53 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: You can shoot viruses on either, on AGF they shoot when you shoot a point at them but on real agar.io you have to shoot like 7 times at them to get them to move... which is BS

They come in handy to get other people to split Tongue

What you say is right, but I don't agree that needing to increase their size a bunch before they pop is such a bad thing.

The way I see it, it increases the strategy that you can use them for.

You could make a field of the things that are all blown out so they are 1 away from popping.... or just use it as a squirrel nest -- a smaller safe haven, and try to use yourself as bait, getting a big dude to shoot at ya, hit a virus instead, and donate little bits to your cause. ~grin~

I'm not completely sure how viruses affect strategy in AGF, but it seems to me, they just make it generally unsafe, and are a major source of the game's fast pace.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Lucyfer
Great point @Squirrel with the strategy. Some of it was the way I used olny 1-2 balls to feed a virus just to make an impression on the bigger enemy after me, to announce I am ready to use the spikey thingy against you if you don't let me go or come closer. And it worked many times, in many ways (some cells leave, some got even nastier).

I remember I was also very excited about the way the original creator of Agario changed the way viruses work (Experimental) but after a while I can say I do enjoy the regular way of feeding viruses more than pushing them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
(01-05-2017, 07:12 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Great point @Squirrel with the strategy. Some of it was the way I used olny 1-2 balls to feed a virus just to make an impression on the bigger enemy after me, to announce I am ready to use the spikey thingy against you if you don't let me go or come closer. And it worked many times, in many ways (some cells leave, some got even nastier).

I remember I was also very excited about the way the original creator of Agario changed the way viruses work (Experimental) but after a while I can say I do enjoy the regular way of feeding viruses more than pushing them.

I like doing that too.

I guess you play FFA...

In Teams, the viruses play an even bigger part... If I have a partner, or am part of a group, I will remain part of the group, so long as I'm at least 250 or larger... That is what I feel is the minimum size needed to make a virus shoot out, and have a reasonable chance to get the trajectory right. (Smaller than that, I think that I, at least, become a liability to the group, donate to the guy I think is the best & then go solo again.)

It's a nice feeling, if you're part of a pack, and you're all chasing an opponent thats much bigger, to be the guy who gets on the other side of a virus & blows the guy up for hispack to pounce on. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Lucyfer