Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from Miniclip
Quote:Hi guys, Sam from Miniclip here. Sorry for not posting until now, but we've been lurking the whole time and we're seeing everything you guys are suggesting. Anyway: a quick update to keep you all in the loop with what's going on with Agar.io.
We're working diligently on removing bots and fixing lag. I'm sure most of you are aware that we released one fix for the bots a few weeks ago, and we've got more on the way. I'm afraid I can't go into specifics here - if we let people know exactly what we are doing, the people who make the bots might be able to get another leg up on us - it's an ongoing struggle, so to speak. We ARE working on it, and we are looking at and taking into account all the suggestions you have.
I just want to thank you all for being such big fans of the game, and sticking with it from the beginning. Problems with the game are just as irritating to us as they are for all of you - after all, we want as many people to play and enjoy Agar.io as possible! We all want the game to thrive and do well, and we've got some exciting new additions coming this year that hopefully you'll enjoy.
Also, yeah, Zeach says hi. He's still here, working on Agar.io Smile
I'll do my best to check in from time to time, but if you want to be as up to date as possible with the game, our YouTube channel is probably the best place. I don't think I'm allowed to link it, but if you search for Agar.io it should be pretty easy to find.It's where most of my time is spent and between the community update videos and live streams, probably the best place for up to date info.
Alternatively, send me an email to --- [email protected] --- if you've got any questions or suggestions and I'll do my best to get through it all.
Thanks again for sticking with the game - I know there are problems, and please trust me when I say that fixing them is our biggest priority.

Posted at; https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...eam_hello/
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
Already saw this on redit, we finally know that moneyclip miniclip is still working Big Grin.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Sinister