Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Crashing
Is anyone having issue with the game totally crashing?  Also the 5 minute rush seems to be searching constantly ugh..... Dodgy wasting my mass, not cool! If you were my teammate and saw this happen, Im sorry...there is nothing I could do, the game just auto quits.  I will not be teaming anymore till they fix this crap.  Huh Maybe I should just play the AGF server

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(01-03-2017, 04:32 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: Is anyone having issue with the game totally crashing?  Also the 5 minute rush seems to be searching constantly ugh..... Dodgy wasting my mass, not cool! If you were my teammate and saw this happen, Im sorry...there is nothing I could do, the game just auto quits.  I will not be teaming anymore till they fix this crap.  Huh Maybe I should just play the AGF server

Yeah, play AGF! If you did that, I'd be there more too. Wink

I haven';t had that problem... although, hmm... the ppublic game now seems to often require multiple tries to get into it successfully.

I figure they are either having growing pains, or that it's somehow the next phase of bot-fighting. Smile

Although, thankfully, I haven't seen any messages at all about bots lately, nor any obvious evidence that one was being used successfully!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Yes, it's the worst lately... I couldn't even play the other day because it was still loading whenever I spawned so I was continually dying, Lol. I've been just sticking to playing AGF because there's usually no problems. But I wish I could play it on my phone like regular Agar.io
Their Mobil servers have always been a problem, a way to fix? I've been unable to answer that question. I stick to AGF now since I got tired of Agar.Io crashing.

Sora, let's push the AGF update.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • DTricksplit
(01-03-2017, 11:39 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Yes, it's the worst lately... I couldn't even play the other day because it was still loading whenever I spawned so I was continually dying, Lol. I've been just sticking to playing AGF because there's usually no problems. But I wish I could play it on my phone like regular Agar.io

That is the only way I play, so AGF can be a little laggy for me.  Well actually I use my iPad  Confused

(01-03-2017, 02:55 PM)Final Wrote: Their Mobil servers have always been a problem, a way to fix? I've been unable to answer that question. I stick to AGF now since I got tired of Agar.Io crashing.

Sora, let's push the AGF update.

Yes @Sora, I'm with @Final here.  AGF update  Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin