Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience?
I appreciate you sharing your story @TM Soloist  Many people who have had NDE's (and went to the peaceful place) say the love and peace they felt was unlike anything here on earth.  In fact, they have a hard time once they return.  I've heard people talk of seeing colors that we don't have here.  The concept of time being nonexistent is hard for us to fathom as life here is temporary,  so we are always in a hurry to get things done. I saw an NDE of a teenager who said the light was so pleasurable that you could take everything you love and enjoy on earth, and do them all at the same time and it still couldn't even compare to the feeling she had.  She also said that she was ashamed (for lack of a better word) once she realized how insignificant the things were that she thought were so important in her life. The energy you are talking about is interesting. I think people must give off some kind of energy, as dogs can sense a bad energy.  I had gone numb to my feelings for many years as a survival mechanism.  Once I chose to allow myself to feel again, it became over overwhelming as I seem to pick up people's energy.  Some can actually drain you  Dodgy . Some though can draw you in, some people are neutral, some have a contagious high energy, some are calming, idk it's hard to explain.  I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone.  I think those who've experienced a lot of pain in their lives are more susceptible to this.  I could be wrong on this one...I'm no energy expert. Anyway, I spent a lot of time reading and listening to NDE's, and there are so many similarities. Some I can tell are fake ~rolling eyes~, but the ones that aren't are amazing to hear. Well, except the ones who say they died and went to hell....those ones are horrific, oh my goodness.. Anyway, it's fascinating and I'm so glad you told your story. Don't worry about those who discount or think you're crazy, the ones who really matter believe you and are glad you shared. ❤️

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel , ™ Chronic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience? - DTricksplit - 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM