Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience?
(01-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: @DTricksplit girl, you have all kinds of interesting stories. Do tell more! Tongue

Regarding your last post, it reminds me of when I had my first car accident (I hit a pickup truck head-on in my Ford Focus) I remember a guy pulling my door off and then when the cops got there and everything, it was just me and the guy I hit and no one else was around - the dude was gone! He helped me out of the car and then I don't remember where he went, but it was weird lol....

Recently I totaled my genesis with my friend in the car, after we got out and before the police got there, an old woman in a nurse outfit like ran over to us and made sure we were okay (but not the other car of people) and then hurried off down the street and it didn't occur to us until later on that there is no hospital or anything around that area and we think it was some kind of spirit guide. Both accidents were serious and I should have gotten hurt as well. I had the bracelet w/ a cross on it with me that my grandma gave me when I was a kid in BOTH accidents, but didn't realize it with the second one because it was broken and hidden in my FRIENDS hoodie. Weird but could be coincidence.

My friend had a near death experience in the pool kind of similar to what you mentioned, and she said she saw a white light and felt like a burning desire to just go to sleep! She was probably dying. This stuff interests me completely... I always try finding stories on the internet but they are usually hard to believe and I'd rather hear it from someone personally so keep the crazy stories coming!
moral of the story is don't get in a car with @Cuntnugget  :Tongue

I have a death experience and also a last thought experience , but some people get all freaked out and throw verbal rocks at me so I need a promise. No Rocks please
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
@TM Soloist tell us stories! Big Grin
(01-04-2017, 12:12 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: @DTricksplit girl, you have all kinds of interesting stories. Do tell more! Tongue

Regarding your last post, it reminds me of when I had my first car accident (I hit a pickup truck head-on in my Ford Focus) I remember a guy pulling my door off and then when the cops got there and everything, it was just me and the guy I hit and no one else was around - the dude was gone! He helped me out of the car and then I don't remember where he went, but it was weird lol....

Recently I totaled my genesis with my friend in the car, after we got out and before the police got there, an old woman in a nurse outfit like ran over to us and made sure we were okay (but not the other car of people) and then hurried off down the street and it didn't occur to us until later on that there is no hospital or anything around that area and we think it was some kind of spirit guide. Both accidents were serious and I should have gotten hurt as well. I had the bracelet w/ a cross on it with me that my grandma gave me when I was a kid in BOTH accidents, but didn't realize it with the second one because it was broken and hidden in my FRIENDS hoodie. Weird but could be coincidence.

My friend had a near death experience in the pool kind of similar to what you mentioned, and she said she saw a white light and felt like a burning desire to just go to sleep! She was probably dying. This stuff interests me completely... I always try finding stories on the internet but they are usually hard to believe and I'd rather hear it from someone personally so keep the crazy stories coming!
moral of the story is don't get in a car with @Cuntnugget  :Tongue

I have a death experience and also a last thought experience , but some people get all freaked out and throw verbal rocks at me so I need a promise. No Rocks please
I would never throw rocks at you, and whoever does is ignorant. Ignorant in the reguard that they themselves have not experienced it, so they try to discount others.  Ignorant also in reguard to the fact that they feel the need to verbally mistreat someone because they aren't happy with themselves and because they are speaking out of fear. Plus, those kind of people tend to try and make their lives seem more important and act like they have their crap together by shining a spotlight on someone else to detract from their own shortcomings. Their own limited knowledge and inability to think outside the confines of a small box limits their own growth.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel
This is so long. apologies .

This is a death experience that happened to me in my mid thirties. It is difficult to describe because I don't have the words to describe it  But I will try / and keep it short too. 

Bunch of stuff bunch of other stuff  more stuff ...ZOOOMS right to it There. That was pretty short eh?

My eyes may have closed then or maybe I just lost my vision not sure but I had turned my thoughts inward to concentrate on what was happening to me. I heard the nurse franticly calling my name. Her voice became distant as she was yelling  for the doctor on duty I assumed. I thought for a moment about how frantic she sounded. Strange how I found that amusing considering my dilemma.    That was my last thought before my awakening. (   Yeah at the good part now)  

Time did not exist. I was awake in the next second  gazing across a valley which sloped down and away from me. Across the valley the tree line reached majestically into the sky blocking out anything behind it . To the right the trees got shorter until there was a gap,  through which there was an unusual  brightness, 

At that point I was  aware of my first thought. I wondered if I should go across the valley to the brightness. But at the same time I became aware of my surroundings and panic set in. Some how I knew I had passed although there was no memory of any of it.  Lets just say I didn't wonder how I got there. I knew why I was there;. For a moment I thought  is this it ? A valley? No one? just empty valley? and I became alarmed.

Suddenly I became aware of the meadow grass I was standing in and I looked down and realized that I was weightless. I studied the grass that curled around my shoes and saw that it was dry and light brown like fall was coming. I also noticed then  I wasn't solid, i could some how see through my self.
 I began to study my body a bit more but felt that old numbness again all over my body. I raised my hands and looked at my arms because they felt  like electricity was flowing through them and through my body. 

OK this is where it gets weird or more weird.  A realization comes to me that the the numbness or electricity is actually coming from the earth under me and the sky above me...it's every where ...it's awesome ...and I raise my arms and stretch them high and start to laugh because suddenly I  know  that I am part of the whole, the earth the sky the universe,  and inside I am a RAGING BLISS! Indescribable!  and as I'm doing this I realized some one is speaking to me.  So I tune in and  the voice is telling me it's OK everything is OK. It's OK
 So ya ,  I calm down and now I'm having this conversation except there is no vocals going on. 
In the next second a lot of stuff was covered but not about my future, only the past. 

Questions in my mind that I didn't even project were answered. I was having a freak out about my kids and my wife. And was told basicly Stop worrying, life on earth is a snap of a finger when measured in time. We just aren't aware of it. Secondly all that counts is the love that we have for one another. So I think well, I should go back and tell them because I was really worried about them, after all they didn't know I had passed at this point. and the second I thought that , I was back like I mean right friggin now. I awoke  just as the doc slammed a needle into my chest Nice! Lot of commotion going on. The next day I asked the doc if I was able to go home. He became angry and said " you just about kicked the bucket last night" and went back to filling out his chart so I took it from there that I was very lucky. 

I was communicating with some one who  I was very familiar with. There was no judgment of me just understanding. But I couldn't place who it was. I felt completely child like in this presence and  felt completely completely loved. There was no forgiveness there was no judgment only love and understanding . I didn't even question that in my own mind. I just excepted it and it was beautiful. For the first time ever I was totally 100% at peace.  Till I came back anyway.

To explain it ... I partly felt that I was talking to a greater part of me. Meaning I was a fragment of the person I was talking with. This person was my caretaker and was all so powerful and understanding. That is the best I can explain it.
[-] The following 5 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit, Kipper, Relax , Squirrel
Coincidence? I think not!

When i was little, i was searching for my pencil. I couldnt find it, and started screaming at  everyone. Eventually i found it, in my.hand.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 5 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Relax , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
I want to snip no part of that, but you understand. You could have just said (about your long post) "I pulled a Squirrel!" Wink

(01-04-2017, 03:48 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: To explain it ... I partly felt that I was talking to a greater part of me. Meaning I was a fragment of the person I was talking with. That is the best I can explain it. If there is God then that must have been God and I believe  I was speaking with my creator.

That was amazing, and I've never before spoken with someone (although I have heard tell of them) of these "near death" experiences, and I feel sorry..............

Why?!

Because there are many people here who will be snickering away, thinking that they know what happened, or consider you crazy, instead of just having shared an incredibly potent story.

It sounds a whole lot like a dream... so mayyyybe it's not a clear sign that there is a Creator?

But the "stories" I am thinking of in my head, while not that vivid or poignant, lead the very same way. You were exceedingly brave to just go ahead and post that, so... while I thought I was going to point in the same direction, and what I have is far more muted, I feel just as strongly about it.

I have felt that my life has been.... extraordinarily easy. And while I was raised a perfectionist, by a perfectionistic (and fearful) mother, and there was much missing, none of it is hard, and the whole of the collection of stories lead me to believe in predestination -- a directed fate, if you will, and answered (for me, at least) my questions from childhood about whether or not we are a result of random chaos, or the directed designwork of a Creator.

I wholly believe, that the one thing each person owes it to themselves to delve into, and decide for themselves... is whether or not there is a God, and if so, who He is, and what He would have us do.

I know there many faith systems out there, and obviously, members here will have some different ones.

Some people become very passionate in this kind of discussion, which leads some people to statements like, "Never discuss politics or religion", but I believe those two topics are the most important, and that it can be done civilly, without wronging anyone, or in a fashion that leads someone to generalizations, or mental escapes from the paradoxes created in your mind (ie: "They're crazy!")

My stories don't even really matter now -- they seem too trivial by comparison. Instead, the overall message I'd just want to suggest, is that everyone owes it to themselves to willfully seek out this answer. For the person who seeks it diligently, with a discerning and open mind, is almost always enlightened.

And if anyone would like to discuss that with me, why I believe that, and where to start... please do??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , ™ Chronic
Wow @TM Soloist that's a freaking crazy story. You pretty much died and came back to life... My old boss told me a story similar to that one, but he said he saw his mom who had died and she was like pulling him backwards and then pushed him forward and he came back to life.

Smh, that's just crazy... My aunt also had a near death experience in the hospital and she said she heard voices all around her talking about her but no one was around.
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
I appreciate you sharing your story @TM Soloist  Many people who have had NDE's (and went to the peaceful place) say the love and peace they felt was unlike anything here on earth.  In fact, they have a hard time once they return.  I've heard people talk of seeing colors that we don't have here.  The concept of time being nonexistent is hard for us to fathom as life here is temporary,  so we are always in a hurry to get things done. I saw an NDE of a teenager who said the light was so pleasurable that you could take everything you love and enjoy on earth, and do them all at the same time and it still couldn't even compare to the feeling she had.  She also said that she was ashamed (for lack of a better word) once she realized how insignificant the things were that she thought were so important in her life. The energy you are talking about is interesting. I think people must give off some kind of energy, as dogs can sense a bad energy.  I had gone numb to my feelings for many years as a survival mechanism.  Once I chose to allow myself to feel again, it became over overwhelming as I seem to pick up people's energy.  Some can actually drain you  Dodgy . Some though can draw you in, some people are neutral, some have a contagious high energy, some are calming, idk it's hard to explain.  I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone.  I think those who've experienced a lot of pain in their lives are more susceptible to this.  I could be wrong on this one...I'm no energy expert. Anyway, I spent a lot of time reading and listening to NDE's, and there are so many similarities. Some I can tell are fake ~rolling eyes~, but the ones that aren't are amazing to hear. Well, except the ones who say they died and went to hell....those ones are horrific, oh my goodness.. Anyway, it's fascinating and I'm so glad you told your story. Don't worry about those who discount or think you're crazy, the ones who really matter believe you and are glad you shared. ❤️

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 3 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(01-04-2017, 05:23 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I appreciate you sharing your story @TM Soloist  Many people who have had NDE's (and went to the peaceful place) say the love and peace they felt was unlike anything here on earth.  In fact, they have a hard time once they return.  I've heard people talk of seeing colors that we don't have here.  The concept of time being nonexistent is hard for us to fathom as life here is temporary,  so we are always in a hurry to get things done. I saw an NDE of a teenager who said the light was so pleasurable that you could take everything you love and enjoy on earth, and do them all at the same time and it still couldn't even compare to the feeling she had.  She also said that she was ashamed (for lack of a better word) once she realized how insignificant the things were that she thought were so important in her life. The energy you are talking about is interesting. I think people must give off some kind of energy, as dogs can sense a bad energy.  I had gone numb to my feelings for many years as a survival mechanism.  Once I chose to allow myself to feel again, it became over overwhelming as I seem to pick up people's energy.  Some can actually drain you  Dodgy . Some though can draw you in, some people are neutral, some have a contagious high energy, some are calming, idk it's hard to explain.  I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone.  I think those who've experienced a lot of pain in their lives are more susceptible to this.  I could be wrong on this one...I'm no energy expert. Anyway, I spent a lot of time reading and listening to NDE's, and there are so many similarities.  Some I can tell are fake ~rolling eyes~, but the ones that aren't are amazing to hear.  Well, except the ones who say they died and went to hell....those ones are horrific, oh my goodness.. Anyway, it's  fascinating and I'm so glad you told your story. Don't worry about those who discount or think you're crazy, the ones who really matter believe you and are glad you shared. ❤️

Thanks @DTricksplit.
I don't really care what people think about it. It is what it is. If it was real it was real. I'm good with that. If it was a dream it was a dream. I'm good with that too.   But as for a dream, isn't it quite coincidental that I would have a dream like that while I was dying? Not really. But it was cool and I learned some things from that episode and I lived so. So it was all good.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit, Squirrel
(01-04-2017, 03:48 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: This is so long. apologies .

This is a death experience that happened to me in my mid thirties. It is difficult to describe because I don't have the words to describe it  But I will try / and keep it short too. 

Bunch of stuff bunch of other stuff  more stuff ...ZOOOMS right to it There. That was pretty short eh?

My eyes may have closed then or maybe I just lost my vision not sure but I had turned my thoughts inward to concentrate on what was happening to me. I heard the nurse franticly calling my name. Her voice became distant as she was yelling  for the doctor on duty I assumed. I thought for a moment about how frantic she sounded. Strange how I found that amusing considering my dilemma.    That was my last thought before my awakening. (   Yeah at the good part now)  

Time did not exist. I was awake in the next second  gazing across a valley which sloped down and away from me. Across the valley the tree line reached majestically into the sky blocking out anything behind it . To the right the trees got shorter until there was a gap,  through which there was an unusual  brightness, 

At that point I was  aware of my first thought. I wondered if I should go across the valley to the brightness. But at the same time I became aware of my surroundings and panic set in. Some how I knew I had passed although there was no memory of any of it.  Lets just say I didn't wonder how I got there. I knew why I was there;. For a moment I thought  is this it ? A valley? No one? just empty valley? and I became alarmed.

Suddenly I became aware of the meadow grass I was standing in and I looked down and realized that I was weightless. I studied the grass that curled around my shoes and saw that it was dry and light brown like fall was coming. I also noticed then  I wasn't solid, i could some how see through my self.
 I began to study my body a bit more but felt that old numbness again all over my body. I raised my hands and looked at my arms because they felt  like electricity was flowing through them and through my body. 

OK this is where it gets weird or more weird.  A realization comes to me that the the numbness or electricity is actually coming from the earth under me and the sky above me...it's every where ...it's awesome ...and I raise my arms and stretch them high and start to laugh because suddenly I  know  that I am part of the whole, the earth the sky the universe,  and inside I am a RAGING BLISS! Indescribable!  and as I'm doing this I realized some one is speaking to me.  So I tune in and  the voice is telling me it's OK everything is OK. It's OK
 So ya ,  I calm down and now I'm having this conversation except there is no vocals going on. 
In the next second a lot of stuff was covered but not about my future, only the past. 

Questions in my mind that I didn't even project were answered. I was having a freak out about my kids and my wife. And was told basicly Stop worrying, life on earth is a snap of a finger when measured in time. We just aren't aware of it. Secondly all that counts is the love that we have for one another. So I think well, I should go back and tell them because I was really worried about them, after all they didn't know I had passed at this point. and the second I thought that , I was back like I mean right friggin now. I awoke  just as the doc slammed a needle into my chest Nice! Lot of commotion going on. The next day I asked the doc if I was able to go home. He became angry and said " you just about kicked the bucket last night" and went back to filling out his chart so I took it from there that I was very lucky. 

I was communicating with some one who  I was very familiar with. There was no judgment of me just understanding. But I couldn't place who it was. I felt completely child like in this presence and  felt completely completely loved. There was no forgiveness there was no judgment only love and understanding . I didn't even question that in my own mind. I just excepted it and it was beautiful. For the first time ever I was totally 100% at peace.  Till I came back anyway.

To explain it ... I partly felt that I was talking to a greater part of me. Meaning I was a fragment of the person I was talking with. This person was my caretaker and was all so powerful and understanding. That is the best I can explain it.

This thread might be having a NDE with me dredging it up. This is really fascinating. Right now I'm reading a little book called Dying to be me about a woman who tells of her battle with cancer and her NDE and she describes a similar experience - not so much the valley, but the overwhelming connection to the universe and everyone and an infinite and unconditional, non-judgemental love.
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 2 users Like Kipper's post:
  • DTricksplit, ™ Chronic
(07-14-2017, 08:46 PM)Kipper Wrote:

This thread might be having a NDE with me dredging it up. This is really fascinating. Right now I'm reading a little book called Dying to be me about a woman who tells of her battle with cancer and her NDE and she describes a similar experience - not so much the valley, but the overwhelming connection to the universe and everyone and an infinite and unconditional, non-judgemental love.

There are many people this has happened to and many tell a similar story.  I think it's pretty cool that I had that experience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Kipper
(07-15-2017, 04:38 AM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 08:46 PM)Kipper Wrote:

There are many people this has happened to and many tell a similar story.  I think it's pretty cool that I had that experience.

That is really cool. Glad you came back! I'm interested in these because a good friend from high school, whom I had lost touch with, died of cancer a few years ago. Before he died I had a couple of dreams of him out of the blue. I actually looked him up because I thought I might contact him. I chickened out. Then not too long after I had heard he had just passed. That year I had a few more dreams about him, they were so vivid and we were walking together in a beautiful place, but we didn't talk. There just seemed to be an understanding. Then I'd wake up. They were probably just dreams, but I keep an open mind because what do I really know on a conscious level?
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(01-02-2017, 11:30 PM)Relax Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 04:17 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: This is a random, non-Agar.io related thread just cause I'm bored and curious;

Like a month ago I woke up to someone knocking on my door, no one wasn't upstairs so I freaked out and told my parents downstairs. Then I went up and laid back in bed and I heard the knocking again! I looked it up and people on the internet machine say that knocking means someone in the family - or close to the family - is going to die.

On Christmas Eve my bro and his girlfriend were at my house and the music box in front of them went off on its own and my mom was like oh crap, it did that last time you were here... an hour later she got a call that her brother died Sad

Creepy as shit... anyway tell me your stories if you have any!

I was looking for my glasses, couldn't find them anywhere. I kept looking and looking, and suddenly...

I realized they were on my face lol.  Angel

But I could swear I didn't remember putting them there!!!!!!!!!!!

That's hilarious
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t