Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience?
(01-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 04:50 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Once when I was about twenty,  I was getting ready to leave for work.  I set my keys on the table, put my shoes on, and couldn't find my keys.  I was so frustrated, went all around the house looking, which didn't make sense.  Eventually, I went back to the table where I knew I set them again, and there they were...five minutes later. Left the house, and there was terrible car accident I would have been involved in and probably wouldn't have escaped alive had l left five minutes prior.

That's crazy! Someone was looking out for you  Angel

You got that right...and it's not the first time I've been saved. I wrecked on Thanksgiving day when I was 19.  The car rolled. When the officer saw my car, he said you were lucky you had your seat belt on  Confused . I escaped without injury and I wasn't wearing my seat belt. Also one time while going down a steep snow covered hill, a deer ran out in front of my car. Instinctively I slammed on the brakes, (bad idea in snow) my car started spinning out of control.  I ended up on my side of the road, facing the right way, and hit nothing.  Oh, and when I was four, we got a swimming pool, I didn't know how to swim. I slipped out of my enter tube and grabbed onto my twin sisters feet.  She thought it was my brothers messing with her so she kept kicking me under.  Somehow, I ended up at the side of the pool, gripping on for dear life.  I have no idea how I got there as this all happeneded in the middle of the pool.  No one even knew what happened until they saw me holding onto the side. Apparently, I've had someone watching out for me a lot.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience? - DTricksplit - 01-03-2017, 06:42 PM