Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever had a ghost/unexplainable experience?
This is a random, non-Agar.io related thread just cause I'm bored and curious;

Like a month ago I woke up to someone knocking on my door, no one was upstairs so I freaked out and told my parents downstairs. Then I went up and laid back in bed and I heard the knocking again! I looked it up and people on the internet machine say that knocking means someone in the family - or close to the family - is going to die.

On Christmas Eve my bro and his girlfriend were at my house and the music box in front of them went off on its own and my mom was like oh crap, it did that last time you were here... an hour later she got a call that her brother died Sad

Creepy as shit... anyway tell me your stories if you have any!
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
I really don't have any stories... All paranormal stuff I saw has now been proven to not be paranormal Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , ™ Chronic
(01-02-2017, 07:00 PM)Voakie Wrote: I really don't have any stories... All paranormal stuff I saw has now been proven to not be paranormal Big Grin

Well I see this guy all the time and this guy has goats head. Some times he's here and some times he's there and other times he seems to be everywhere. Does any one else ever see a guy with a goats head?
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 4 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , DTricksplit, Squirrel , Voakie
I look at myself and get scared. Wink Tongue

[-] The following 4 users Like Final's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
0 ghost stories so far besides mine... lame-o's
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-02-2017, 09:41 PM)Final Wrote: I look at myself and get scared. Wink Tongue

well ya dude. You have horns. I would be scared too
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Final
My Mom said that when I was little, I would wake up and tell her the angels visited me. I don't remember that, but I remember having visions of heaven when I was young.  I've also had loved ones that have passed away visit me in my dreams.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Ok it's not mine but close to me. My father in law told us he had a dream in which he was at home in his kitchen and he heard a rap on the window so when he went and looked and saw him self and his brother standing there looking at him. It freaked him out.  2 months later he died and 6 months later his brother died. Coincidence ????
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(01-03-2017, 12:41 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: Ok it's not mine but close to me. My father in law told us he had a dream in which he was at home in his kitchen and he heard a rap on the window so when he went and looked and saw him self and his brother standing there looking at him. It freaked him out.  2 months later he died and 6 months later his brother died. Coincidence ????

Wow that's creepy
(01-02-2017, 09:15 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 07:00 PM)Voakie Wrote: I really don't have any stories... All paranormal stuff I saw has now been proven to not be paranormal Big Grin

Well I see this guy all the time and this guy has goats head. Some times he's here and some times he's there and other times he seems to be everywhere. Does any one else ever see a guy with a goats head?

Goats-head. YEAH!!

That bastich fed me to some 'gators once!! (It's cool, it was in fun, and obviously the 'gator didn't like my taste, cause I'm still here! Tongue)

Seriously though, I do have a couple stories.

I wouldn't suggest "paranormal" as a topic though. And I don't really want to share one, but let's just say I don't readily believe in coincidences, and there were some pretty... unlikely coincidences involved in each of these stories.

But yeah, @Cuntnugget's story, if it had happened to me, would have made me grab a sword, head to the sewers, and start trying to gain "experience" before a Ghost got me. Those things kill in one hit!!!! (And yah, I would never have been 'quite right' again. Who knows... maybe my stories explain why I'm not quite right. ~unnerving straight face~)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Voakie
Once when I was about twenty,  I was getting ready to leave for work.  I set my keys on the table, put my shoes on, and couldn't find my keys.  I was so frustrated, went all around the house looking, which didn't make sense.  Eventually, I went back to the table where I knew I set them again, and there they were...five minutes later. Left the house, and there was terrible car accident I would have been involved in and probably wouldn't have escaped alive had l left five minutes prior.

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , ™ Chronic
(01-03-2017, 04:50 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Once when I was about twenty,  I was getting ready to leave for work.  I set my keys on the table, put my shoes on, and couldn't find my keys.  I was so frustrated, went all around the house looking, which didn't make sense.  Eventually, I went back to the table where I knew I set them again, and there they were...five minutes later. Left the house, and there was terrible car accident I would have been involved in and probably wouldn't have escaped alive had l left five minutes prior.

That's crazy! Someone was looking out for you  Angel
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
(01-03-2017, 04:50 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Once when I was about twenty,  I was getting ready to leave for work.  I set my keys on the table, put my shoes on, and couldn't find my keys.  I was so frustrated, went all around the house looking, which didn't make sense.  Eventually, I went back to the table where I knew I set them again, and there they were...five minutes later. Left the house, and there was terrible car accident I would have been involved in and probably wouldn't have escaped alive had l left five minutes prior.

That's... pretty bizarre, alright... It reminds me slightly of one of my near-death stories, where I was in a car-full of people, driving through mountains, while all of us (including the driver) were asleep.

God Bless America, and her cats' eyes, making that soothing whap-whap-whap sound, and my dream where I was thinking, "This is soooo niiice, going from siiiide to siiiide", and then I figure that the brain & a natural shot of adrenalin woke me up. No ghosts present in that story, though. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote:

That's crazy! Someone was looking out for you  Angel

You got that right...and it's not the first time I've been saved. I wrecked on Thanksgiving day when I was 19.  The car rolled. When the officer saw my car, he said you were lucky you had your seat belt on  Confused . I escaped without injury and I wasn't wearing my seat belt. Also one time while going down a steep snow covered hill, a deer ran out in front of my car. Instinctively I slammed on the brakes, (bad idea in snow) my car started spinning out of control.  I ended up on my side of the road, facing the right way, and hit nothing.  Oh, and when I was four, we got a swimming pool, I didn't know how to swim. I slipped out of my enter tube and grabbed onto my twin sisters feet.  She thought it was my brothers messing with her so she kept kicking me under.  Somehow, I ended up at the side of the pool, gripping on for dear life.  I have no idea how I got there as this all happeneded in the middle of the pool.  No one even knew what happened until they saw me holding onto the side. Apparently, I've had someone watching out for me a lot.

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
@DTricksplit girl, you have all kinds of interesting stories. Do tell more! Tongue

Regarding your last post, it reminds me of when I had my first car accident (I hit a pickup truck head-on in my Ford Focus) I remember a guy pulling my door off and then when the cops got there and everything, it was just me and the guy I hit and no one else was around - the dude was gone! He helped me out of the car and then I don't remember where he went, but it was weird lol....

Recently I totaled my genesis with my friend in the car, after we got out and before the police got there, an old woman in a nurse outfit like ran over to us and made sure we were okay (but not the other car of people) and then hurried off down the street and it didn't occur to us until later on that there is no hospital or anything around that area and we think it was some kind of spirit guide. Both accidents were serious and I should have gotten hurt as well. I had the bracelet w/ a cross on it with me that my grandma gave me when I was a kid in BOTH accidents, but didn't realize it with the second one because it was broken and hidden in my FRIENDS hoodie. Weird but could be coincidence.

My friend had a near death experience in the pool kind of similar to what you mentioned, and she said she saw a white light and felt like a burning desire to just go to sleep! She was probably dying. This stuff interests me completely... I always try finding stories on the internet but they are usually hard to believe and I'd rather hear it from someone personally so keep the crazy stories coming!
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ™ Chronic