Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens
What is happening to the world today? Always lies and betrayals, when even your best friends ignore you, you're out whom to trust. In this world there are no real friends? I do not understand fake friends.  Cry Cry Cry
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zumbiro's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Ah yes, this is something that happenes to everyone including myself. Here is what I'll say. A TRUE friend will put your thoughts ahead of his own and is a "brother" (Friend) born for times of distress. A false friend will use you for his advantage, watch out they are horrible people to be around.

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Squirrel , Zumbiro
i agree too

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(01-01-2017, 04:37 PM)Zumbiro Wrote: What is happening to the world today? Always lies and betrayals, when even your best friends ignore you, you're out whom to trust. In this world there are no real friends? I do not understand fake friends.  Cry Cry Cry

I believe people expect to much from friendships.
Bullies have personal issues.
(01-01-2017, 06:02 PM)Final Wrote: Ah yes, this is something that happens to everyone including myself. Here is what I'll say. A TRUE friend will put your thoughts ahead of his own and is a "brother" (Friend) born for times of distress. A false friend will use you for his advantage, watch out they are horrible people to be around.

Yes, this is a good answer...

In the age of "frenemies", one has to be extra-careful. Often, people are too quick to trust, and often are unable to discern between true caring, and just an opportunity where someone could look like they cared.

And yet, if you never trust, then there can never really be a true friendship.

Generally, you want to start out very small with trust, and look for signs. In a way, it's judging/gauging a person -- I think we all do that, and that it's normal. But you don't have to go public with what you think. Especially in the early days of a friendship, expect to be wrong a bunch of times.

I like this line enough, to use it every chance I get, "If you can't find anything wrong with someone, then you don't know them well enough."

A friend has your back, when you're not there to defend it. One who'd just like to appear to be a friend will make excuses, if asked why they couldn't come to their aid.

True friends are so rare, I don't think you end up with more than a small handful over the whole course of your life. Sad

And more disturbingly (really), I have seen it said in multiple places now, that the more intelligent you are, the fewer friends you're likely to have. (Wouldn't one think that it should be the other way around?!)

But if you remember how rare and valuable a true friend is, perhaps you'll treat them just a bit better, and always look at the things you do with them... what you say, what you do, and consider them first. Consider the other possibilities. Avoid assumptions. And try not to feel 'afraid', when it comes to putting in words for their defense, in light of an attack.

Also, examine their basic character. A person who often attacks groups of people, or specific people, even when it's not "cut and dried" (ie: sneaky attacks)... those people, by my opinion, do not make good friends.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!