Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYACHI clan is Recruiting !!!
Welcome to the WYACHI Clan

Hello Everybody who is reading this thread right now. This clan is new and we need some good Agar player who are good at playing AGF and AGAR.IO dont really have to be professional player.  If you want to join our clan you can go ahead and click right HERE and if you have anymore questions about our clan then, I am always there and you can PM me anytime you want.  @Robin     <------- click there to PM me... Wink

We also have an YouTube channel. Please Go and check it out  Smile

Leader : ☯ ĹØяĐ???? 

Members 
  • DA Eagle - He manages stuff like making YouTube videos and editing and also a good friend of Leader.
  • Anime-girl - Anime-girl is also and member of our clan member which usually play Agar.io.
  • Bacon - He is an Agar.io player as well.
[Image: Robin.png]
Hey Robin, I was in the Discord when the clan was being created, good luck finding members though! Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Robin
(01-01-2017, 02:19 AM)Final Wrote: Hey Robin, I was in the Discord when the clan was being created, good luck finding members though! Wink

It is not my clan, I m just an helper but thanks anyway @Final
Good luck finding members! Smile
[Image: Inspirational-good-morning-message-quote.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Arrowfeather's post:
  • Robin
(01-12-2017, 04:34 AM)Arrowfeather Wrote: Good luck finding members! Smile

Thanks for the blessing bro...hope you have an nice day!
(01-01-2017, 02:16 AM)Robin Wrote:

Hello Everybody who is reading this thread right now. This clan is new and we need some good Agar player who are good at playing AGF and AGAR.IO dont really have to be professional player.  If you want to join our clan you can go ahead and click right HERE and if you have anymore questions about our clan then, I am always there and you can PM me anytime you want.  @Robin     <------- click there to PM me... Wink

I'm in there too, but mannn, these clans are branching out at a rate I hope is not going to remind me of the 'Trouble with Tribbles' episode of StarTrek. :|

We'll see what happens. Things change quickly, so check back daily! (lol)

(Those crazy young'uns, never sit still!)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin
(01-12-2017, 07:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 02:16 AM)Robin Wrote:

I'm in there too, but mannn, these clans are branching out at a rate I hope is not going to remind me of the 'Trouble with Tribbles' episode of StarTrek. :|

We'll see what happens. Things change quickly, so check back daily! (lol)

(Those crazy young'uns, never sit still!)

That is so true....Hopefully they will do well and also they have quiet good members who can play and make videos about agar.io I like em.........Wink
Good luck finding members
Hey...I am Zumbiro  つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zumbiro's post:
  • Robin
(01-12-2017, 03:45 PM)Zumbiro Wrote: Good luck finding members

Thank you so much sir!