Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Relax, don't have a cow.
(12-31-2016, 12:41 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: It's an anus guys

F you squirrel

My apologies to everyone who read this thread.

I made a sublime and direct attack on Relax, in essentially the same sort of fashion that he made an attack on someone I like a whole lot better than him.

In this case, decisions have been made that did not assuage my anger, and it boiled over just enough to use my own potential treachery (I have a saying, "If you can't find anything wrong with someone, you don't know them well enough.") to attack the attacker (in my point of view), in kind.

As I said previously. "@sshole mode" is completed, and I should be fine again.

But I do have the ability (as most of us do) to get really angry, and Relax managed it. (I wanted him to know that his cr@p had been recognized, targetted, and returned in kind. Also, I was hoping to accentuate how this sort of behaviour is not 'okay', even if it doesn't obviously break any rules.)

The Cliquey "inside joke" humour (saying/doing things that you know will hurt a party that you're in a dispute with, and knowing that your peers will recognize the barb, and chortle gleefully right along with you, much to the other side's chagrin) that travels in highschools, should not be okay, or encouraged, in a public forum. I'm glad to be out of highschool, and will not go back to one (unless they pay me). But I'm apparently not beyond trying to hurt someone, in a stupid attempt to show them they themselves were being hurtful.

I'm sorry that, for the benefit of my strategy, the message had to be public.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin , Voakie
isnt that an asshole, or are you making a bubble with a donut

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
I know what it is, it's za stones in za penis
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe