Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REACTION'S Swag Rating of 2016
I feel offended because I was said few times that I can't count. And boys can't overall.
Isn't this sexism?  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  (<--- guess whose favourite icon is this Wink)

I'm joking, I am not offended at all. I played in "battle" topic with Supergirl and will do it the future. Because even though I dislike her teaming in FFA, I don't like when she says what others should or shouldn't do and I think she overreacts in some occasions, she is a positive member of this community.

And it says me, the one not nocessairily liked by her.

So, for now, grab some and spread it all over the forums:  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

EDIT!!!
I wanted to add many more hearts (ok, more exclamation marks Tongue) but I was offended by forums script!!

Quote:The message you entered contained 22 images, while only 10 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Relax , Voakie
1. Attempt to defeat "Drama"

@Supergirl
- Dont get triggered by everything
- Try to approach mistakes better by visually showing mistakes or reminding of error. Sometimes it really is just a mistake. No need to tell where they will have problems...
- The forum rules will always protect you, but its up to staff to decide what will happen to the defendant Wink
-> The joke can be picked up as insulting, though not very much
- Like I said before, laugh with them, don't let them laught at you

@HazRv1
- Try to be less offensive, this is an agar.io forum and you have a not so nice history on here. Don't worsen it...
- If insulting is your character and you can't stop, we'll see what we can do (to you) Tongue
I hope we can get along in the future

@Relax
- You did basically nothing wrong, humour is subjective Wink

@Squirrel
- Agreed, this is an agar.io forum, not "Oh sir, the insult simulator"
- It's not the fault of Relax

Thanks to: @ℱIRE , @run SPOT run and others to try to calm this down.

*Voakie fainted*

Now what will we do in the future?
  • Supergirl: try to go with the stuff i wrote above, approach mistakes nicely and dont harass members because they did so to you
  • HazR: Like i said, keep the insulting away. Feel free to do that with your friends, but not in "public". If you see it going out of hand, be the mature one and just excuse
  • Relax: Keep on doing you, but stop making my brain cry ffs

Everybody else: Stop telling me I should end this. I don't have a handbook and have no clue what to do either. Yes, I'm trying to content everybody, but this won't always work. Never basically. I'm just trying to resolve fights, without knowing what is going on inside peoples head.

Try not to side with anybody when drama comes, but rather help resolve the fight, or just leave it to the staff.
Else, you make it worse.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , cuntnugg3t , Final, Mikasa, Relax , run SPOT run , ℱIRE
(12-29-2016, 02:22 PM)craw1 Wrote: what is dis

Originally it was a thread about a good idea by @Reaction , but turned out to be the main thread of the latest drama.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Reaction
I'm just gonna jump in here real quick...

I think supergirl overreacted a tad bit... I hear/partake in sandwich jokes all the time. It's nothing to get offended over. This is like, on the same level as getting seriously angry at a mom joke. Dodgy

....but with her being from a different country, having different social norms and jokes, I think that's where her problem lies with the joke. Lets all move on from this Shy
[-] The following 3 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Relax , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Man how did this happen????

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Lucyfer
(12-29-2016, 05:34 PM)HazRv1 Wrote: @Supergirl was being sexistic against us, so i said as a joke go out in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich, get over it. Its called a joke... HazRSavage

And that started it all? Wow

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Voakie
Well good grief what has happened here? Supergirl, you don't have to go to the kitchen because I believe these gentlemen are more than capable of making their own sandwiches.  Guys, by the way, would you please make me one when you're out there  Tongue . I'm sure this all started in a playful manner, and if there was a joke about someone not being able to count, let me say....sometimes I get distracted and can't count either  Wink . If you really want a female to go to the kitchen and make you a sandwich, I'll do it...how about a knuckle sandwich. I joke  Heart . @Supergirl you have been a nice addition, and @HazRv1 you seem nice too with a colorful sense of humor.  I am sure that no one meant to hurt anyone's feelings.  If we do say something that is offensive to someone I am certain that we can apologize and remain friends.  Anyone want a sandwich while I'm making them?  Just kidding....I'm just goofy like that. Once when my kids wouldn't stop fighting, I made them sing everything they had to say to eachother...lol, they started laughing as they were trying to fight in song and the fight ended rather quickly Wink
In the end, sometimes I can't count and I only serve knuckle sandwiches...hehehe
From what I've seen from @Supergirl is not a beach (only the bad word). I'm very sorry that someone called you that. There really is no reason to speak that way, but if you want to call me one, fine...dogs are soooo cute

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 7 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , HazRv1, Reaction , Relax , run SPOT run , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Exclamation 
(12-29-2016, 05:38 PM)HazRv1 Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 05:36 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 05:34 PM)HazRv1 Wrote: @Supergirl was being sexistic against us, so i said as a joke go out in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich, get over it. Its called a joke... HazRSavage

And that started it all? Wow

yeap, all of this was started by her saying "guys cant count correct"

Please start to learn about the "Semantischer Hof"  Exclamation 

The "Semantischer Hof" explains that the thing you read (as it is written) and how you interpret this thing are often 2 different things, same happened here ...

I never said "guys cant count correct" in general.

I said : "some boys counted wrong" also "many (not all) boys counted wrong in the counting game".

A fact.

After that you started with insults (NOT jokes) ...

"bitch", "suck my balls", "... my dick" and the sandwich-sayer.

I see NO REASON for starting with insults to someone who told a fact.

NOTHING wrong about telling a fact, also NOTHING wrong about making counting mistakes - I also do (sometimes) ... WE ALL do.

BUT still not a reason to start with insults.

You did start with insults.

Thats wrong !

Wink

(12-29-2016, 01:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I'm very saddened to see many of these messages, where a perhaps well-meaning 'award' turned into part of a set of drama that no-one should have wanted to see, and that it would have been far better to THINK, before posting.

Those who posted, or liked @Relax 's initial message, the way I see it, are just as guilty as Relax himself.

I don't see why all of us can't get along, and if this is all because of the "Battle of the Sexes", then I would suggest that a number of people are not mature enough to be playing that, and we should simply get rid of the game, and hopefully let things cool down.

I don't want this to turn into a monster post, because I would hope that everyone actually reads it.

As a part of the community, I deem myself to have certain (albeit very small) 'responsibilities'.

Following the rules is one.
If it is not against the rules, expressly, to poke fun at a person to the point where you KNOW they will be angry, then I say instead, it is a common-sense violation.

If anyone thought, honestly, that @Supergirl would not be annoyed by the comment about a sandwich, perhaps you need to re-examine the posts. If you still honestly believe "no harm" was done or intended, then I think, by my opinion, you are lacking in an important social skill.

To not only mistake that, and to go forward and suggest a reward for what should have been avoided, just exacerbates the situation.

Everyone, I believe, has a moral responsibility to not attack, or be seen as supporting an attack on a user. ANY user.

If I were a moderator, which I am not, I would feel required to discipline the start (Hazr?), and those who carried that to this thread, whether you claim it to be 'in fun' or not; if you cannot recognize that a user who is the brunt of your 'fun' would be quite angered, then I question whether or not you should really be here.

That said, I do not want to see a bleeding of users, and would hope, if Supergirl is okay with it, to discipline the person who started it, and make sure those others who brought that disrespect to this thread, and those who supported it, just understand their moral responsibility here to a Moderator/etc., and hopefully we can let this be a lesson for those who took part, or could be seen to take part.

You do not build cameraderie by liking an inflammatory post. Now, perhaps the message could have been editted, and so on, so perhaps this gets necessarily more complex than it appears. Perhaps those who placed "likes" in certain messages can rethink whether they are truely supportive of the whole message they liked, and reconsider.

If everyone had just used a bit of common sense, and understood the attack, and how it would be received, this never had to happen.

This place is for fun, not this cr@p.

And while I have't seen a great deal of this, I also recognize a bunch of you are younger and subject to this in schools, and should be able to understand why we don't want it here, and why it can harm a community as a while: clique building. I know I did not "fit in" with any clique in my HS days. I suspect quite a few more of you would agree.

Two pointed remarks: HazR, if you started this... as much as I enjoy talking to you when you're sentient, I still don't think this community should have to put up with such things, and you have demonstrated a level of intellect sufficient to be able to refrain from these situations. You may be in a "bad boy" phase, but this is not the place to show it, and if you can't respect that, then you should at least grant the community some peace and quiet, and leave.

Relax, you're generally a decent person, but you have some rough edges, which I expect to find in a younger guy. I hope that you could agree that you knew your post was inflammatory, and you knew the target of this cr@p would be angered. I dunno what I would do with you, if it were my job, but you'd at least take a vacation to consider the unnecessary vitriol you caused.

I really hope this can be a 'learning experience', but I'd say that rests largely with Supergirl, and what she can forgive. Hopefully everyone will work together to smooth things over, remember this, and next time, be more considerate, before posting a message that you know full well will be seen as partaking in a personal attack.

Thank you very much @Squirrel for the time and effort you invested in this post  Exclamation

You find the right words, for me its often difficult to find the rights words, because my native-language isnt English  Exclamation

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel , Voakie
Well....this thread certainly did get a reaction @Reaction
You didn't know it was gonna be hijacked by sandwiches, ego's, lawyers, and ghonnaherpasyphylaids with a slight itch of crabwarts didja?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction , Relax , Sora
(12-28-2016, 09:58 PM)Voakie Wrote: Relax didn't want to insult you, I am sure.

Yes @Voakie , thats why he changed his Avatar picture to Superman with a sandwich in his hand  Exclamation

Wenn du - als Moderator - den Text von @Squirrel durchliest, sollte auch dir klar werden, dass Relax dies nur geschrieben hat um mich zu provozieren, da Relax und Beats (Conquest) Freunde sind.
Ich schätze dich als inteligent ein, daher verstehst du die Situation recht gut.

Wer nun mit wem befreundet ist, ist mir eigentlich ziemlich egal, aber frauenfeindliche Beleidigungen sind in einem Forum nicht zu akzeptieren (auch wenn sie vom Schreiber als Witz" deklariert werden)  Exclamation

Die Lösung wäre gewesen, den Satz einfach zu löschen. Und nicht anzufangen mit Relax darüber zu diskutieren und sogar dein Post abzuändern auf seinen "Wunsch" hin.

Soweit ich dich aber einschätzen kann wirst du richtig reagieren, hoffe ich zumindest. Wenn nicht reagiert wird von eurer Seite her (Moderatoren, Mikasa entschuldigte sich er habe keine Zeit), wird das eskalieren. Und glaub mir, ich kann auch provozieren und ich kann mich wunderbar wehren  Exclamation
Nur vergesst dann nicht, GLEICHES RECHT für ALLE.
Das wollte ich eigentlich mit meinem raschen melden und "Einspruch" vermeiden, du siehst, ich habe schon etwas vorausgedacht.

Ich habe dies deutsch geschrieben, weil ich mir viel leichter tue mich richtig auszudrücken.
^^ I wrote this in german language, that Voakie can understand me better, sometimes its hard for me to find the right words in english.

Wink

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 4 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE
(12-30-2016, 06:28 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 09:58 PM)Voakie Wrote: Relax didn't want to insult you, I am sure.

Yes @Voakie , thats why he changed his Avatar picture to Superman with a sandwich in his hand  Exclamation

Wenn du - als Moderator - den Text von @Squirrel durchliest, sollte auch dir klar werden, dass Relax dies nur geschrieben hat um mich zu provozieren, da Relax und Beats (Conquest) Freunde sind.
Ich schätze dich als inteligent ein, daher verstehst du die Situation recht gut.

Wer nun mit wem befreundet ist, ist mir eigentlich ziemlich egal, aber frauenfeindliche Beleidigungen sind in einem Forum nicht zu akzeptieren (auch wenn sie vom Schreiber als Witz" deklariert werden)  Exclamation

Die Lösung wäre gewesen, den Satz einfach zu löschen. Und nicht anzufangen mit Relax darüber zu diskutieren und sogar dein Post abzuändern auf seinen "Wunsch" hin.

Soweit ich dich aber einschätzen kann wirst du richtig reagieren, hoffe ich zumindest. Wenn nicht reagiert wird von eurer Seite her (Moderatoren, Mikasa entschuldigte sich er habe keine Zeit), wird das eskalieren. Und glaub mir, ich kann auch provozieren und ich kann mich wunderbar wehren  Exclamation
Nur vergesst dann nicht, GLEICHES RECHT für ALLE.
Das wollte ich eigentlich mit meinem raschen melden und "Einspruch" vermeiden, du siehst, ich habe schon etwas vorausgedacht.

Ich habe dies deutsch geschrieben, weil ich mir viel leichter tue mich richtig auszudrücken.
^^ I wrote this in german language, that Voakie can understand me better, sometimes its hard for me to find the right words in english.

Wink

I habe HazR bereits darauf angesprochen, sein Verhalten gegenüber dir zu verändern. Was er gesagt hat, war nicht ok.
Es ist aber nunmal sein Charakter, sich so auszudrücken... Natürlich heißt das nicht das man es akzeptieren sollte, man sollte nur toleranter sein. Wenn es zu weit geht, hat es seine Richtigkeit dass du dich bei mir meldest.

Falls es jemals wieder vorkommt dass er es übertreibt, sag mir bitte bescheid.

Jetzt den Satz von HazR zu löschen würde recht wenig Sinn machen, oder? Versuche einfach auf ihn zu zugehen, dich zu entschuldigen, dafür, dass du ein wenig überreagiert hast, und ihr werdet sicher wieder gut miteinander auskommen. Sei nur bei deiner Wortwahl vorsichtig Wink

Außerdem, kann ich shoutbox Einträge nicht löschen. Das ist Aufgabe der Super-Mods, die diese aber nicht zu erfüllen scheinen.

Dass Frauenfeindlichkeit hier nichts verloren hat, ist sehr richtig, und ich werde verhindern dass es in ein extrem ausartet. Aber "Bitch" ist jetzt keine besondere Beleidigung. Kommt ganz darauf an ob man Amerikanisch oder Britisch erzogen ist. Auch hier gillt es wieder, tolerant zu sein, solange es nicht ausartet. Und in diesem fall hat dich Conquest nur bitch genannt, weil er wahrscheinlich genervt war, dass du "Battle of the sexes" so ersnt nimmst, obwohl er sich entschuldigt hat. Das habe ich ja aber schon in meinem vorherigen Post angesprochen

Der Avatar von Relax soll sich über die Situation lustig machen, da es für einen Außenstehenden durchaus witzig wirkt. Dass es das für dich nicht ist, ist dann auch egal... Die harte wahrheit der Satire. Auch wenn es manchmal nicht wahr ist.

Ich hoffe du kannst dich mit dieser Lösung anfreunden, und die Rechtschreibfehler ignorieren Wink

English translation for important stuff: (Just to remind Sora if he forgot about this)

Quote:Außerdem, kann ich shoutbox Einträge nicht löschen. Das ist Aufgabe der Super-Mods, die diese aber nicht zu erfüllen scheinen.

By the way, I can't delete shoutbox messages. That's job of the Super-Mods, who don't do their job (frequently).
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Mikasa, Relax , ℱIRE
(12-30-2016, 10:32 AM)HazRv1 Wrote: i never said "bitch suck my dick" i said "suck meh mumz ballz bezh" theres a huge difference, get the fuck on it xD And how the fuck can you tell if im joking or not, you dont fucking know me? Stop assuming everything #DownWithFeminazism. Yes you did say "Guys cant count, thats all im saying" and then i said "go out and make me a sandwhich in the kitchen" i thought you were joking, so i joke back its fun how @Relax will say the same, the exact same xD

WHY you lie ?

I said you wrote "bitch" to me. You changed it in your post to "bitch suck my dick".
And the difference between "suck my balls" and "suck meh mumz ballz bezh" ... no need to explain.

Here the proof you wrote "bitch", maybe you should know that I NEVER lie ...

[Image: Js43fDU.jpg]

Wink

(12-30-2016, 03:07 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 10:32 AM)HazRv1 Wrote: i never said "bitch suck my dick" i said "suck meh mumz ballz bezh" theres a huge difference, get the fuck on it xD And how the fuck can you tell if im joking or not, you dont fucking know me? Stop assuming everything #DownWithFeminazism. Yes you did say "Guys cant count, thats all im saying" and then i said "go out and make me a sandwhich in the kitchen" i thought you were joking, so i joke back its fun how @Relax will say the same, the exact same xD

WHY you lie ?

I said you wrote "bitch" to me. You changed it in your post to "bitch suck my dick".
And the difference between "suck my balls" and "suck meh mumz ballz bezh" ... no need to explain.

Here the proof you wrote "bitch", maybe you should know that I NEVER lie ...

[Image: Js43fDU.jpg]

Wink

Let it goooo, let it goooooo,
HazR already excused to yooooooo
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run
(12-30-2016, 03:17 PM)HazRv1 Wrote: i said i never said "bitch suck my dick" cause i didnt, i never said i didnt say "bitch"

And now everybody see how you tic, you changed my "bitch" to your "bitch suck my dick" on purpose, that you dont have to admit you did say "bitch" to me.
After my proof, you admit it.

A tip : think harder to try to "hide" things, there are intelligent humans on this earth  Exclamation

Smile

Ok, let me take a stab at this situation...(cue dramatic music)  Dodgy . The only thing anyone will be sucking on is candy(if anyone would like a piece, I have peppermints) The only sandwich being served is a knuckle one (fist oh pain) haha, or I have roast beast.  Angel . Female dogs are considered bi*ches, and while dogs are sooo cute, I'm pretty sure no one here is one, it'd be hard to type with paws  Tongue .  If you are one, they are loyal, can calm those with anxiety, and they protect their loved ones (not really a bad thing  Shy  ) Some of the guys miscounted...I messed up on that once or twice, but it's all good (the number monitor found it, I'm not saying anything bad about that....it got confusing, so I'm glad @Supergirl  was able to follow it and figure them out)   If you want to call people names make them cute, like... you little stinker...lol, thats adorable.  I like to joke around, but usually....I pick on myself  Rolleyes <-----giving me an eye roll. I'm accepting applications for cooks and laundry service (not my favorite activities, either gender is free to apply)  Big Grin . We all seem to like Agar.io which is how  we all got pulled here, so there is something we have in common. I can respect my fellow gamers, is it munch time? Anyway, there is enough crap out there for our shoes to find, I'd rather not stick my finger in it on here . Ewwww. Sick  . We don't have to choose sides between male or female, I choose human or dog...whichever.  Good people are just that, good people.....see I'm not sexist, anyone can cook in my kitchen, I'm thankful for whoever wants to take on that task. Ok, I literally mean cooking food  Dodgy  . We all mess up and say stuff we shouldn't, or sometimes we can be misunderstood....nonetheless, we are all humans, and deserve respect and should respect others. Alright you little stinkers, let's all put this to bed..every situation needs a hero. Heart

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • run SPOT run