Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REACTION'S Swag Rating of 2016
(12-28-2016, 08:45 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 08:02 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:33 PM)Relax Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)REACTION Wrote: REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

How voting works: If you are not in the votes, well sorry, maybe next time. If you are there, yes, you can vote for yourself. No alts! All new and suspicious members will not be counted. If you have some kind of alt that's active, I already know who you are. @Sora maybe swag emperor of 2016 gets an award?

Swag Emperor of 2016: ???

Totally got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon will be done

Got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon

Almost has swag( Almosters) : Soon

Has no swag rn: Soon
I think @HazRv1 wins. Let me quote him. "Go to the kitchen and make a sandwich"  (to Supergirl).

I was laughing non stop for 5 minutes, this man deserves an award.

(12-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:33 PM)Relax Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)REACTION Wrote: REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

How voting works: If you are not in the votes, well sorry, maybe next time. If you are there, yes, you can vote for yourself. No alts! All new and suspicious members will not be counted. If you have some kind of alt that's active, I already know who you are. @Sora maybe swag emperor of 2016 gets an award?

Swag Emperor of 2016: ???

Totally got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon will be done

Got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon

Almost has swag( Almosters) : Soon

Has no swag rn: Soon
I think @HazRv1 wins. Let me quote him. "Go to the kitchen and make a sandwich"  (to Supergirl).

I was laughing non stop for 5 minutes, this man deserves an award.

?

WOW NOW we (you boys, not all, some) go to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Making fun of such a HARASSMENT to a female member

IF (!!!!!!!) THE MODERATORS or @Sora do not anything NOW against that CLEARLY against the forum RULES and ASLO VERY VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL WOMANS of this world ...
... I will say GOOD BYE

I dont need such """friends""" here, also not such MODERATORS ("man") watching THIS without ANY EXECUTE against the ones breaking the RULES clearly  Exclamation

Angry

@Relax  :

FUN is ok, but also there are boarders about, in MY OPINION you went way to much OVER that border with this joking about
I thought you are a "good one", seems I was wrong

Angry
I'm sorry @Supergirl . they are being disrespectful,  and they don't seem to be aware of it.
Which is sad coming from the forum family. I assure you that they do not speak for me or others only them selves. I will be, we will be  very up set if you leave the forum. It would be a big loss as you are part of the community also.  I will check with the admins to see if this behavior is allowed

You are absolute correct, thank you for understanding this "situation"  Exclamation

FUN is FUN and I am really fine with it, I also LOVE to make FUN  Exclamation

BUT also at FUN there are borders, and in my opinion this kind of FUN is as you said absolutly correct way to much DISRESPECTFUL (not only against me personal) against ALL women  Exclamation

NO PLACE in a nice FORUM here for such things, I still hope @Sora will see it the same way, DOESNT MATTER who is which gender ... I can also do very bad hard-core men-"jokes", BUT I will NEVER do ...

- its not my style
- its not my character
- its sure against the forum rules

Seems the moderators here should think more of their OWN written forum rules ...

a tip:

if you break rules in real life at ...

- school
- family
- work
- community
- friends
- etc.

... you will get troubles for SURE  Exclamation

ONLY because we are here in the internet (btw its also a part of real life), and SOME think they are allowed to do everything here, means NOT, that the moderators should look away, if something happen against their OWN RULES here  Exclamation

Thanks again for your understanding  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 6 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Mikasa, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
holy crap.....
what
the
hell
is
going
on
here?
You kids settle down....
Don't you make me pull this car over! (reaches back and randomly swings arm)

as far as swag goes, I have none. don't want none. won't get none.
(I thought swag was crap no one wanted that you get as a door prize for going to a corporate sponsored party)

got some TRIGGERED mofo's on this thread...@Relax hey....go make me a sandwich
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Conquest, karla, Mikasa, Relax , Squirrel , Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
@Relax wheres my sandwich?
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Relax
(12-28-2016, 09:10 PM)Supergirl Wrote: You are absolute correct, thank you for understanding this "situation"  Exclamation 

FUN is FUN and I am really fine with it, I also LOVE to make FUN  Exclamation 

BUT also at FUN there are borders, and in my opinion this kind of FUN is as you said absolutly correct way to much DISRESPECTFUL (not only against me personal) against ALL women  Exclamation 

NO PLACE in a nice FORUM here for such things, I still hope @Sora will see it the same way, DOESNT MATTER who is which gender ... I can also do very bad hard-core men-"jokes", BUT I will NEVER do ...

- its not my style
- its not my character
- its sure against the forum rules

Seems the moderators here should think more of their OWN written forum rules ...

a tip:

if you break rules in real life at ...

- school
- family
- work
- community
- friends
- etc.

... you will get troubles for SURE  Exclamation 

ONLY because we are here in the internet (btw its also a part of real life), and SOME mean they are allowed to do everything here, means NOT, that the moderators should look away, if something happen against their OWN RULES here  Exclamation 

Thanks again for your understanding  Exclamation 

Wink

I'm sitting in front of my pc, read your post while eating some waffles made by my grandma and I told myself "Ey Dennis, I think she means you with "OWN RULES" since you wrote them."

Yes that's correct, and since you said that no moderator is doing anything, I suggest you to take your place as a moderator in this situation :
Imagine you being a moderator. What would you do in such a situation, if you come on the forums, you see drama going on and you have no clue what happened, so you're forced to read every single post.

I just came out of hospital, I'm not able to walk properly yet, I'm still tired and I'd just love to sleep all day long. But no, I've got some things for school to do such as learning for exams and tests or tons of homework. While doing that I'm always checking AGF, Gota forums and Discord to possibly chat with some good friends and have some fun together.

As you and others can see, I simply got not enough time to 1. read all these posts related to the topic, 2. understand the situation and last but not least 3. talk with every affected person & find a solution together for the problem.
And I guess this fits for most of the moderators aswell.

(I may excuse myself if I sounded a bit rude in some parts of my posts.)
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 8 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , karla, Relax , run SPOT run , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
I just remembered something....

Isn't swag a 2012 meme?

LMAO Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Mikasa, Relax , ℱIRE
(12-28-2016, 09:35 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: I just remembered something....

Isn't swag a 2012 meme?

LMAO Heart

don't let your memes be dreams

say i if you want 101 to be a meme
[-] The following 2 users Like Faded's post:
  • Voakie , ✨101✨
Taking action often puts you in the middle of a crossfire (not the AMD one).
When going with likes, we seem to have 2 sides: The ones on Supergirls side (= take action against harrasment if interpreted as such) and the one on kinda relaxsess side (= its just a joke calm the f*ck down). Now I have to decide who to favor.

Here some facts that I can use to decide:

1. Relax states his laughter on a joke.
2. Supergirl feels attacked and "consults" the forums rules
3. Supergirl feels attackes because Relax laughed about a joke / insult HazR made
4. So we can get wrap this back up to HazR = Supergirl feels attacked by HazR
5. I have a very personal gag reflex on HazR, so I might not be the best person to decide
but...
1. In my oppinion the joke is not funny at all, come on now @Relax
2. Can very well be picked up as harassment

Narrow it down:
1. Joke from HazR
2. Supergirl feels attacked
3. Relax says he laughed so hard
4.  Supergirl feels attacked from yet another side
5. @run SPOT run wants a sandwich

When regarding rules, Supergirl is in the right here.
Relax says that this shouldn't be taken, so far, and so personal (i agree)
And in the end, it was HazR making the joke.

= HazR is to blame

I think Relax and Supergirl are fighting unnecessarily. Yes, sometimes it's better to not get triggered by everything. The problem is HazR, like he always is.

So, what now?
Warn HazR?
Ban HazR?

I don't know. And I don't think I should be able to decide... you know, that gag reflex.

@Supergirl , we don't want to see you go. I can imagine how you feel, and I think you can imagine what will happen if we would punish every harassment. The forum would split up. So, please try to laugh with us, and don't let them laugh at you. Relax didn't want to insult you, I am sure. HazR wanted to. But, do you listen to that asshole in school? Well, you shouldn't. There's no point in doing so.

Lastly: I don't think we should delete these posts and make a new thread. This is a discussion, and nobody should be ashamed of it or try to hide it. We all can improve anything at any time. Mostly by realising errors.

@Relax i'd like on too btw but lactose free
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • HazRv1, Lucyfer, Mikasa, run SPOT run , Squirrel , ℱIRE
@run SPOT run I think I'll take a sandwich too...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Don't argue guys please
~Gravity X
[-] The following 2 users Like Gravity X's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
[Image: sandwich.jpg]
[Image: makemeasandwich.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Final, Relax , Voakie , ℱIRE
Right now my soul too is craving a sandwich. *Uh waiter! Waiter! Yes hi, can you please tell the cheif @Relax that I would like a ham sandwich to go?. Thanks.* Ah, aw man I forgot to order a Coke... *Waiter!*

[-] The following 2 users Like Final's post:
  • Relax , Voakie
@✨101✨
[Image: 1ca27fb8e9e74f55a414dfc8241a82b2.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Final, Voakie , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
Ha, I know who's going to win the swag award

It's not Voakie
It's not Mikasa
It's not Relax

IT'S THE SANDWICH
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 3 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Conquest, Final, Voakie
I'm very saddened to see many of these messages, where a perhaps well-meaning 'award' turned into part of a set of drama that no-one should have wanted to see, and that it would have been far better to THINK, before posting.

Those who posted, or liked @Relax 's initial message, the way I see it, are just as guilty as Relax himself.

I don't see why all of us can't get along, and if this is all because of the "Battle of the Sexes", then I would suggest that a number of people are not mature enough to be playing that, and we should simply get rid of the game, and hopefully let things cool down.

I don't want this to turn into a monster post, because I would hope that everyone actually reads it.

As a part of the community, I deem myself to have certain (albeit very small) 'responsibilities'.

Following the rules is one.
If it is not against the rules, expressly, to poke fun at a person to the point where you KNOW they will be angry, then I say instead, it is a common-sense violation.

If anyone thought, honestly, that @Supergirl would not be annoyed by the comment about a sandwich, perhaps you need to re-examine the posts. If you still honestly believe "no harm" was done or intended, then I think, by my opinion, you are lacking in an important social skill.

To not only mistake that, and to go forward and suggest a reward for what should have been avoided, just exacerbates the situation.

Everyone, I believe, has a moral responsibility to not attack, or be seen as supporting an attack on a user. ANY user.

If I were a moderator, which I am not, I would feel required to discipline the start (Hazr?), and those who carried that to this thread, whether you claim it to be 'in fun' or not; if you cannot recognize that a user who is the brunt of your 'fun' would be quite angered, then I question whether or not you should really be here.

That said, I do not want to see a bleeding of users, and would hope, if Supergirl is okay with it, to discipline the person who started it, and make sure those others who brought that disrespect to this thread, and those who supported it, just understand their moral responsibility here to a Moderator/etc., and hopefully we can let this be a lesson for those who took part, or could be seen to take part.

You do not build cameraderie by liking an inflammatory post. Now, perhaps the message could have been editted, and so on, so perhaps this gets necessarily more complex than it appears. Perhaps those who placed "likes" in certain messages can rethink whether they are truely supportive of the whole message they liked, and reconsider.

If everyone had just used a bit of common sense, and understood the attack, and how it would be received, this never had to happen.

This place is for fun, not this cr@p.

And while I have't seen a great deal of this, I also recognize a bunch of you are younger and subject to this in schools, and should be able to understand why we don't want it here, and why it can harm a community as a while: clique building. I know I did not "fit in" with any clique in my HS days. I suspect quite a few more of you would agree.

Two pointed remarks: HazR, if you started this... as much as I enjoy talking to you when you're sentient, I still don't think this community should have to put up with such things, and you have demonstrated a level of intellect sufficient to be able to refrain from these situations. You may be in a "bad boy" phase, but this is not the place to show it, and if you can't respect that, then you should at least grant the community some peace and quiet, and leave.

Relax, you're generally a decent person, but you have some rough edges, which I expect to find in a younger guy. I hope that you could agree that you knew your post was inflammatory, and you knew the target of this cr@p would be angered. I dunno what I would do with you, if it were my job, but you'd at least take a vacation to consider the unnecessary vitriol you caused.

I really hope this can be a 'learning experience', but I'd say that rests largely with Supergirl, and what she can forgive. Hopefully everyone will work together to smooth things over, remember this, and next time, be more considerate, before posting a message that you know full well will be seen as partaking in a personal attack.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 8 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , cuntnugg3t , Final, Mikasa, Sora, Supergirl , Voakie , ™ Chronic
what is dis