Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REACTION'S Swag Rating of 2016
REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

How voting works: If you are not in the votes, well sorry, maybe next time. If you are there, yes, you can vote for yourself. No alts! All new and suspicious members will not be counted. If you have some kind of alt that's active, I already know who you are. @Sora maybe swag emperor of 2016 gets an award? Big Grin

Swag Emperor of 2016: ???

Totally got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon will be done

Got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon

Almost has swag( Almosters) : Soon

Has no swag rn: Soon

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I m ready for that! Sounds really good and sweagdy... Hopefully Sora likes it.
[Image: Robin.png]
if @plsdonteatme was here he would say, and I quote, "CRINGE"

Kappa Kappa Kappa
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run
Alright, I'm ready aswell. Let's see who got all that swag.

*already knows he will lose*
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

i haz all the sw4g!111

sodaC
Just max out your swag level and sprinkle a little MLG on top and I think you might win this competition. Tongue

I'm to proper to be a swag lord. Tongue

(12-28-2016, 07:33 PM)Relax Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)REACTION Wrote: REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

How voting works: If you are not in the votes, well sorry, maybe next time. If you are there, yes, you can vote for yourself. No alts! All new and suspicious members will not be counted. If you have some kind of alt that's active, I already know who you are. @Sora maybe swag emperor of 2016 gets an award? Big Grin

I think @HazRv1 wins. Let me quote him. "Go to the kitchen and make a sandwich"  (to Supergirl).

I was laughing non stop for 5 minutes, this man deserves an award.

?
[Image: Voakie.png]
Pmed sora about it. I need more than 10.options in the poll, since there will be a lot of you

(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)REACTION Wrote: REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

I think @HazRv1 wins. Let me quote him. "Go to the kitchen and make a sandwich"  (to Supergirl).

(12-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Voakie Wrote:

?

WOW NOW we (you boys, not all, some) go to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Making fun of such a HARASSMENT to a female member  Exclamation

IF (!!!!!!!) THE MODERATORS or @Sora do not anything NOW against that CLEARLY against the forum RULES and ASLO VERY VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL WOMANS of this world ...
... I will say GOOD BYE  Exclamation

I dont need such """friends""" here, also not such MODERATORS ("man") watching THIS without ANY EXECUTE against the ones breaking the RULES clearly  Exclamation

Angry

@Relax  :

FUN is ok, but also there are boarders about, in MY OPINION you went way to much OVER that border with this joking about  Exclamation
I thought you are a "good one", seems I was wrong  Exclamation

Angry
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
It might be an emperor or empress. Who knows...

(12-28-2016, 08:02 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

(12-28-2016, 07:36 PM)Voakie Wrote:

?

WOW NOW we (you boys, not all, some) go to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Making fun of such a HARASSMENT to a female member  Exclamation

IF (!!!!!!!) THE MODERATORS or @Sora do not anything NOW against that CLEARLY against the forum RULES and ASLO VERY VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL WOMANS of this world ...
... I will say GOOD BYE  Exclamation

I dont need such """friends""" here, also not such MODERATORS ("man") watching THIS without ANY EXECUTE against the ones breaking the RULES clearly  Exclamation

Angry

@Relax  :

FUN is ok, but also there are boarders about, in MY OPINION you went way to much OVER that border with this joking about  Exclamation
I thought you are a "good one", seems I was wrong  Exclamation

Angry
I'm sorry @Supergirl . they are being disrespectful,  and they don't seem to be aware of it.
Which is sad coming from the forum family. I assure you that they do not speak for me or others only them selves. I will be, we will be  very up set if you leave the forum. It would be a big loss as you are part of the community also.  I will check with the admins to see if this behavior is allowed
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel , Supergirl
who's being disrespectful to who
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Relax
Uhm, why taking this topic to a thread where it should not be?!

We can discuss this in a seperate thread and delete that one after all, but please not in a thread where this irrelevant topic doesn't belong to.

I forgot something I wanted to say :
This is a thread about an idea of a Swag Rating and not a rating of who can annoy someone more.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 5 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Conquest, cuntnugg3t , Final, Squirrel , ℱIRE
I can see where @Relax is coming from... And I agree. No drama. No hate. Nothing.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 3 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • karla, Relax , ℱIRE

I agree!
~Gravity X