Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REACTION'S Swag Rating of 2016
(12-30-2016, 04:01 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok, let me take a stab at this situation...(cue dramatic music)  Dodgy . The only thing anyone will be sucking on is candy(if anyone would like a piece, I have peppermints) The only sandwich being served is a knuckle one (fist oh pain) haha, or I have roast beast.  Angel . Female dogs are considered bi*ches, and while dogs are sooo cute, I'm pretty sure no one here is one, it'd be hard to type with paws  Tongue .  If you are one, they are loyal, can calm those with anxiety, and they protect their loved ones (not really a bad thing  Shy  ) Some of the guys miscounted...I messed up on that once or twice, but it's all good (the number monitor found it, I'm not saying anything bad about that....it got confusing, so I'm glad @Supergirl  was able to follow it and figure them out)   If you want to call people names make them cute, like... you little stinker...lol, thats adorable.  I like to joke around, but usually....I pick on myself  Rolleyes <-----giving me an eye roll. I'm accepting applications for cooks and laundry service (not my favorite activities, either gender is free to apply)  Big Grin . We all seem to like Agar.io which is how  we all got pulled here, so there is something we have in common. I can respect my fellow gamers, is it munch time? Anyway, there is enough crap out there for our shoes to find, I'd rather not stick my finger in it on here . Ewwww. Sick  . We don't have to choose sides between male or female, I choose human or dog...whichever.  Good people are just that, good people.....see I'm not sexist, anyone can cook in my kitchen, I'm thankful for whoever wants to take on that task. Ok, I literally mean cooking food  Dodgy  . We all mess up and say stuff we shouldn't, or sometimes we can be misunderstood....nonetheless, we are all humans, and deserve respect and should respect others. Alright you little stinkers, let's all put this to bed..every situation needs a hero. Heart
BANNED
BANNED
(12-30-2016, 04:20 PM)ITALY Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 04:01 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Ok, let me take a stab at this situation...(cue dramatic music)  Dodgy . The only thing anyone will be sucking on is candy(if anyone would like a piece, I have peppermints) The only sandwich being served is a knuckle one (fist oh pain) haha, or I have roast beast.  Angel . Female dogs are considered bi*ches, and while dogs are sooo cute, I'm pretty sure no one here is one, it'd be hard to type with paws  Tongue .  If you are one, they are loyal, can calm those with anxiety, and they protect their loved ones (not really a bad thing  Shy  ) Some of the guys miscounted...I messed up on that once or twice, but it's all good (the number monitor found it, I'm not saying anything bad about that....it got confusing, so I'm glad @Supergirl  was able to follow it and figure them out)   If you want to call people names make them cute, like... you little stinker...lol, thats adorable.  I like to joke around, but usually....I pick on myself  Rolleyes <-----giving me an eye roll. I'm accepting applications for cooks and laundry service (not my favorite activities, either gender is free to apply)  Big Grin . We all seem to like Agar.io which is how  we all got pulled here, so there is something we have in common. I can respect my fellow gamers, is it munch time? Anyway, there is enough crap out there for our shoes to find, I'd rather not stick my finger in it on here . Ewwww. Sick  . We don't have to choose sides between male or female, I choose human or dog...whichever.  Good people are just that, good people.....see I'm not sexist, anyone can cook in my kitchen, I'm thankful for whoever wants to take on that task. Ok, I literally mean cooking food  Dodgy  . We all mess up and say stuff we shouldn't, or sometimes we can be misunderstood....nonetheless, we are all humans, and deserve respect and should respect others. Alright you little stinkers, let's all put this to bed..every situation needs a hero. Heart
BANNED
Lol, did you just ban me...hmmm, is it a gum ban?

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(12-30-2016, 04:23 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 04:20 PM)ITALY Wrote:
BANNED
Lol, did you just ban me...hmmm, is it a gum ban?
http://www.chewinggumfacts.com/chewing-g...singapore/
BANNED
OOh my goodness, there is a thing as a gum ban...lol.  Who knew vandals would set up gum mines for people to sit in, step on, and grab hold of..that is so messed up. I have to giggle at that one....those monsters have gotten my shoe. Shakes her fist, my favorite slipper was a casualty of the gum bandits  Dodgy I was initially referring to a gum band, some people call rubber bands, but it was interesting to learn there was a bubble gum ban. Hehe I love the play on words, so fun

On a totally different subject, I thought I would pass on some disturbing information that I've just learned.  Apparently, DRY toilet seats are designed to keep bacteria from being able to survive on them.  Here comes the disturbing part, the toilet paper you wipe off with collects it.   Dodgy Don't bother laying down your paper protection barrier from the cheeky seat....you'll just be putting down a bacteria ring to sit on. Then omg we wipe that bacteria all over our tinkle zone Confused .  Moral of this story, we need to pack our own paper for wiping, or grab some leaves on your way in.

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • run SPOT run , Voakie
(12-30-2016, 05:47 PM)EDTricksplit Wrote: On a totally different subject, I thought I would pass on some disturbing information that I've just learned.  Apparently, DRY toilet seats are designed to keep bacteria from being able to survive on them.  Here comes the disturbing part, the toilet paper you wipe off with collects it.   Dodgy Don't bother laying down your paper protection barrier from the cheeky seat....you'll just be putting down a bacteria ring to sit on. Then omg we wipe that bacteria all over our tinkle zone Confused .  Moral of this story, we need to pack our own paper for wiping, or grab some leaves on your way in.

Am I the only one thinking...we fight eachother while these little menaces hide in plain sight. Some unsuspecting sap enters the restroom with haste as lunch did not agree, they hover thinking they have escaped the horror, only to find out they wiped these monsters all over themselves.  That's when they begin their crotch assault and someone now has a yeast infection or some other illness.  When will the madness end!  All paper is now suspect, I can't even hyperventilate as that would require me holding a paper bag to my mouth. Laugh a little, life's to short to be mad ❤

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run , Voakie , ™ Chronic
(12-30-2016, 06:59 PM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 05:47 PM)EDTricksplit Wrote: On a totally different subject, I thought I would pass on some disturbing information that I've just learned.  Apparently, DRY toilet seats are designed to keep bacteria from being able to survive on them.  Here comes the disturbing part, the toilet paper you wipe off with collects it.   Dodgy Don't bother laying down your paper protection barrier from the cheeky seat....you'll just be putting down a bacteria ring to sit on. Then omg we wipe that bacteria all over our tinkle zone Confused .  Moral of this story, we need to pack our own paper for wiping, or grab some leaves on your way in.

Am I the only one thinking...we fight eachother while these little menaces hide in plain sight. Some unsuspecting sap enter the restroom with haste as lunch did not agree, they hover thinking they have escaped the horror, only to find out they wiped these monsters all over themselves.  That's when they begin their crotch assault and someone now has a yeast infection or some other illness.  When will the madness end!  All paper is now suspect, I can't even hyperventilate as that would require me holding a paper bag to my mouth. Laugh a little, life's to short to be mad ❤
Thanks for that back to reality  post  @DTricksplit.  :Smile   I think
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit
I don't think I have to read anything to know what Squirrel and every girl involved has said. This forum is chock full of feminists and cucks. Lighten up and grow a gender-neutral ballsack.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Relax
(12-28-2016, 06:43 PM)REACTION Wrote: REACTION'S Swag Rating is a thread that will show which members have swag. Also, vote for the swag emperor of 2016! 

How voting works: If you are not in the votes, well sorry, maybe next time. If you are there, yes, you can vote for yourself. No alts! All new and suspicious members will not be counted. If you have some kind of alt that's active, I already know who you are. @Sora maybe swag emperor of 2016 gets an award? Big Grin

Swag Emperor of 2016: ???

Totally got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon will be done

Got swag( swaggamuffins): Soon

Almost has swag( Almosters) : Soon

Has no swag rn: Soon

I think the one who said to @Relax : "You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen." wins.

I was laughing non stop for 10 minutes, that one deserves an award  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Conquest, Relax
(12-31-2016, 08:38 PM)Relax Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 06:58 PM)Supergirl Wrote: [...]

WOW NOW we (you girls, not all, some) go to the NEXT LEVEL !!!

Making fun of such a HARASSMENT to a MALE member  [Image: exclamation.png] 

IF (!!!!!!!) THE MODERATORS or @Sora do not anything NOW against that CLEARLY against the forum RULES and ASLO VERY VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL MEN of this world ...

... I will say GOOD BYE  [Image: exclamation.png] 

I dont need such """friends""" here, also not such MODERATORS ("MAN HATERS") watching THIS without ANY EXECUTE against the ones breaking the RULES clearly  [Image: exclamation.png] 

[Image: angry.png] 

@Supergirl  :

FUN is ok, but also there are boarders about, in MY OPINION you went way to much OVER that border with this joking about  [Image: exclamation.png] 

I thought you are a "good one", seems I was wrong  [Image: exclamation.png]

[Image: angry.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol I like where this thread is going now

its true though

Supergirl NEVER lies  Exclamation
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Relax
(12-31-2016, 08:38 PM)Relax Wrote: VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL MEN of this world ...

HOW this is against all men ?

Confused

Good bye  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-31-2016, 08:47 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 08:38 PM)Relax Wrote: VERY DISRESPECTFULL AGAINST ALL MEN of this world ...

Confused

Good bye  Exclamation

Big Grin

It was a parody of a stereotypical feminist sentiment. Also known as a joke, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Big Grin
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(12-31-2016, 08:54 PM)savant Wrote:

Confused

Good bye  Exclamation

Big Grin

It was a parody of a stereotypical feminist sentiment. Also known as a joke, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Big Grin

Do you really not understand, savant?! xD
  • Relax

Confused

Good bye  Exclamation

Big Grin

Big Grin

If you expected that she didn't under stand then why did you bother posting @savant So what is that? intellectual masturbation. Baiting, Trolling?  I would of banned you @Relax for STILL continuing to  instigate and aggravate the situation beyond the norm just so you can have a cheap laugh at someone else expense. which is what you have been doing the whole time. You haven't fooled everybody like you think.
Bullies have personal issues.
(12-31-2016, 09:09 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Confused

Good bye  Exclamation

Big Grin

Big Grin

If you expected that she didn't under stand then why did you bother posting @savant So what is that? intellectual masturbation. Baiting, Trolling?  I would of banned you @Relax for STILL continuing to  instigate and aggravate the situation beyond the norm just so you can have a cheap laugh at someone else expense. which is what you have been doing the whole time. You haven't fooled everybody like you think.

Everybody is in on the joke what is wrong now? (except savant)
  • Relax