Taking action often puts you in the middle of a crossfire (not the AMD one).
When going with likes, we seem to have 2 sides: The ones on Supergirls side (= take action against harrasment if interpreted as such) and the one on kinda relaxsess side (= its just a joke calm the f*ck down). Now I have to decide who to favor.
Here some facts that I can use to decide:
1. Relax states his laughter on a joke.
2. Supergirl feels attacked and "consults" the forums rules
3. Supergirl feels attackes because Relax laughed about a joke / insult HazR made
4. So we can get wrap this back up to HazR = Supergirl feels attacked by HazR
5. I have a very personal gag reflex on HazR, so I might not be the best person to decide
1. In my oppinion the joke is not funny at all, come on now @Relax
2. Can very well be picked up as harassment
Narrow it down:
1. Joke from HazR
2. Supergirl feels attacked
3. Relax says he laughed so hard
4. Supergirl feels attacked from yet another side
5. @run SPOT run
wants a sandwich
When regarding rules, Supergirl is in the right here.
Relax says that this shouldn't be taken, so far, and so personal (i agree)
And in the end, it was HazR making the joke.
= HazR is to blame
I think Relax and Supergirl are fighting unnecessarily. Yes, sometimes it's better to not get triggered by everything. The problem is HazR, like he always is.
So, what now?
I don't know. And I don't think I should be able to decide... you know, that gag reflex.
, we don't want to see you go. I can imagine how you feel, and I think you can imagine what will happen if we would punish every harassment. The forum would split up. So, please try to laugh with us, and don't let them laugh at you. Relax didn't want to insult you, I am sure. HazR wanted to. But, do you listen to that asshole in school? Well, you shouldn't. There's no point in doing so.
Lastly: I don't think we should delete these posts and make a new thread. This is a discussion, and nobody should be ashamed of it or try to hide it. We all can improve anything at any time. Mostly by realising errors.
i'd like on too btw but lactose free