Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Really important question!!
Well, I know that no one is going to be making my ice cream flavor suggestions, but...I find it fun to think of ideas...ooooo I know, oh my gosh....lucky charms marshmallow flavor...sign me up.  I can't even imagine  Angel Ahhh
Friendship is priceless. Friends are the family members you get to choose.  When you find a friend who won't judge you, will always be there for you, and will offer you a hand up without expecting anything in return....hold tightly to them and make sure they know how much you cherish and love them.  @-->---
[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • TM Soloist
(01-17-2017, 07:22 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: The Bailey's and ice cream sounds really good... Maybe I'll try to make it later

Smile

Oh, it IS good! The Caramel version of Baileys works best, but really, any Irish cream will do, annd it's fun to play with the add-ins. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • иυggz
(01-18-2017, 08:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 07:22 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: The Bailey's and ice cream sounds really good... Maybe I'll try to make it later

Smile

Oh, it IS good! The Caramel version of Baileys works best, but really, any Irish cream will do, annd it's fun to play with the add-ins. Big Grin

I have seen such ice cream, and it looked more like soup..lol. My daughter plays as ice cream and I told her to change her name to UBeenSoftServed. Wonder if that will fit..lol
Friendship is priceless. Friends are the family members you get to choose.  When you find a friend who won't judge you, will always be there for you, and will offer you a hand up without expecting anything in return....hold tightly to them and make sure they know how much you cherish and love them.  @-->---