Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Really important question!!
There used to be a mix of some kind that my parents used to use to make homemade ice cream when I was a kid.  I think it was a powder....I loooooved it, but I can't find it and haven't had it since.  Man I would love to know what it was, or just be able to buy it in the store.   Confused

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

Are you sure it wasn't a malt? They do sell them in stores I believe, but of what brand they used to make the ice cream who knows.

What if they made a lamb flavoured ice cream. Oh wait I forgot, enough with the meat ice creams. Sorry @Squirrel Tongue. So, what if they made a bacon? Ah, there I go again.

If you legitimately think about it, they have made ice cream out of all the candies, so what else is there? Well perhaps if you combined flavors of candies together you could make some extream "dope" flavors. So how about Oreo and cookie dough combined, that may actually be pretty good. The crunch of the Oreo with the softness of the cream and the (chewy?) sensation (funny word right?) Of the cookie dough. After saying these things it might be way too sweet. Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Squirrel
i would like mint and strawberry

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(12-29-2016, 03:48 AM)Final Wrote: What if they made a lamb flavoured ice cream. Oh wait I forgot, enough with the meat ice creams. Sorry @Squirrel Tongue. So, what if they made a bacon? Ah, there I go again.

I think some people love bacon so much, they would really love bacon-flavoured icecream, lol.

Eeee gads, I might even try it myself, under the wrong conditions! (But I would not be trying to work towards those conditions happeneing, ya hear what I be sayin'?!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hmmm, I've always been a fan of cheese-onion chips, so how about some ehhh

CHEESE-ONION ICE Tongue

If only I could eat ice cream without it melting so fast :'(
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(12-29-2016, 11:34 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: Hmmm, I've always been a fan of cheese-onion chips, so how about some ehhh

CHEESE-ONION ICE Tongue

If only I could eat ice cream without it melting so fast :'(

I don't know if that would be a pleasant taste for ice cream lol
~Gravity X
oooooohhhh blueberry cheesecake and cherry coke

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • Squirrel
That's easy.
It would have the Sweet taste of Life with a bitter aftertaste.
If you were to eat it, at first it would taste as good as you can imagine and then it becomes very bitter and you die.
Great one, isn't it ? Tongue
Well, hello there fellow human beeing!

As you might have already guessed, THIS here, is my so called "Signature". 

Am I supposed to write more ? Confused

No ? Well then, bye ! Tongue

[-] The following 4 users Like C411XM3XN00B's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
Makers mark flavored ice cream Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Mikasa
(01-10-2017, 08:29 PM)C411XM3XN00B Wrote: That's easy.
It would have the Sweet taste of Life with a bitter aftertaste.
If you were to eat it, at first it would taste as good as you can imagine and then it becomes very bitter and you die.
Great one, isn't it ? Tongue

Ohhhh GREAT!

You want to create an addictive flavour!!

The best way to eat your flavour, and avoid that aftertaste....

....is to just keep on eating it!

Think of the medical fallout too, as all those 'lifers' gain weight. :|
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • C411XM3XN00B
Mhmmm, Ice-Cream, My favourite topic to talk about Big Grin So what would I have? Let me think, I'l really enjoy some dead @Squirrel 's Mhmmmm, Oh I forgot, Meat is not allowed. Sorry Tongue
I'd really love some Lemonade kind of ice cream with some Sprinkles and a flake because why not? I'd also have some lemons or lime (Whatever those professional people have sticking out of their cups with a straw) On the side of the cone because I'm all about that lyfe Smile
P.S Sorry if this whole chunk of text doesn't make sense, Because I'm high on mountain dew XD
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-12-2017, 10:49 PM)Storm網 Wrote: Mhmmm, Ice-Cream, My favourite topic to talk about Big Grin So what would I have? Let me think, I'l really enjoy some dead @Squirrel 's Mhmmmm, Oh I forgot, Meat is not allowed. Sorry Tongue
I'd really love some Lemonade kind of ice cream with some Sprinkles and a flake because why not? I'd also have some lemons or lime (Whatever those professional people have sticking out of their cups with a straw) On the side of the cone because I'm all about that lyfe Smile
P.S Sorry if this whole chunk of text doesn't make sense, Because I'm high on mountain dew XD

~hops by Storm, dragging a deceased squirrel, 'gently seasoned' in the Canadian winter a week~

Still quite fresh, it still has both it's eyes.

~hops off again, disgusted~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Root beer flavored ice cream sounds good... maybe a company has already made it, idk Smile
(01-13-2017, 02:46 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Root beer flavored ice cream sounds good... maybe a company has already made it, idk Smile

Well, wasn't the "root beer float" the original float??

So can't you just let it all freeze again, and you'll have root beer flavoured icecream??

But I think you're right. I certainly have never seen it. And they have some pretty nutty flavours, these days!
Fight the Good Fight
(01-14-2017, 05:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 02:46 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Root beer flavored ice cream sounds good... maybe a company has already made it, idk Smile

Well, wasn't the "root beer float" the original float??

So can't you just let it all freeze again, and you'll have root beer flavoured icecream??

But I think you're right. I certainly have never seen it. And they have some pretty nutty flavours, these days!
Actually, they do have root beer float flavored ice cream.  I've had it, but I don't remember who makes it.

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel