Poll: Should this idea be added?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A 'Return' section?
Exclamation 
Good day, Final here, and I would like to post an idea for the forums. It might not be the most useful idea but it came to mind to me when I was browsing the forums. 

So as the title states this is about a section where players can post that they are either back in community or back into AGF or Agar.io. I just thought this idea would be neat because it would be easier to post your "I'm back." message for the community to welcome you back. (As they did for me, thanks everyone! <3) The area I think this should be is under the 'Introduction' section (or News section as some would say) as it would seem to fit there perfectly.  

I decided to add a poll to this thread to see if you guys agree! Thanks for reading, can't wait to here your thoughts and ideas. I forgot to add this, can anyone think of a better name then "Returns"? To me that sounds quite silly to others maybe not, but if you have a better name for it please don't hold back! Big Grin 

[Image: Q1QOufs.png]
[Image: 1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Iceland.svg.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Final's post:
  • Anubis, TM Soloist , ✨101✨
I think using the Introduction section for the back announcements is completely fine. One does Not need a section for everything Big Grin
[Image: irTu3we.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie's post:
  • Final
I see what you're saying, and I do agree that one doesn't need a section for everything. (Maybe I'm too organized. Tongue) I just thought it was an interesting idea, but I thank you very much for putting in your thought. @Voakie.
(12-27-2016, 10:56 PM)Final Wrote: I see what you're saying, and I do agree that one doesn't need a section for everything. (Maybe I'm too organized. Tongue) I just thought it was an interesting idea, but I thank you very much for putting in your though @Voakie.

~ rambling incomig, Not specific to final. Just refreshing what Feedback Is, for the forums. Because you did it Well Big Grin ~

Even if it might seem impolite, what does non honest Feedback get you, other than making yourself feel better Big Grin so I hope that I can give my thoughts without destroying anyones dreams. What gets realised and what Not ist Not my decision! Afterall, its Just Feedback...

Also, ignoring Feedback you don't like (because it doesnt say good things about you/the topic) is stupid. And nothing Else

- voakie out
*Poof*

Typed with my Smartphone with Auto correct in German so excuse any misspellings.
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie's post:
  • Anubis, Final, TM Soloist , ℱIRE
(12-27-2016, 11:07 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 10:56 PM)Final Wrote: I see what you're saying, and I do agree that one doesn't need a section for everything. (Maybe I'm too organized. Tongue) I just thought it was an interesting idea, but I thank you very much for putting in your though @Voakie.

~ rambling incomig, Not specific to final. Just refreshing what Feedback Is, for the forums. Because you did it Well Big Grin ~

Even if it might seem impolite, what does non honest Feedback get you, other than making yourself feel better Big Grin so I hope that I can give my thoughts without destroying anyones dreams. What gets realised and what Not ist Not my decision! Afterall, its Just Feedback...

Also, ignoring Feedback you don't like (because it doesnt say good things about you/the topic) is stupid. And nothing Else

- voakie out
*Poof*

Typed with my Smartphone with Auto correct in German so excuse any misspellings.

I like how under your pic, it says "Professional", but when I read this, I had to laugh @Voakie 
No worries, I'm just joking with you wasy Tongue
I know the struggles of 'phone-posting': auto correction and even worse: IT WONT LET ME TYPE ORANGE TEXT  Sad

@Final 
1: Wb man Tongue
2: Maybe a seperate section is a bit unecessary but we could change the name of the Introduction forum and it's sub-text a bit, to (Re)Introduction with an extra subtitle: 'Returning to the community or Agario? Let people know here!' or something like that Smile
'Va fail, Gwynnbleid'
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE's post:
  • Final
(12-28-2016, 10:14 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 11:07 PM)Voakie Wrote:

- voakie out
*Poof*

I like how under your pic, it says "Professional", but when I read this, I had to laugh @Voakie 
No worries, I'm just joking with you wasy Tongue
I know the struggles of 'phone-posting': auto correction and even worse: IT WONT LET ME TYPE ORANGE TEXT  Sad

@Final 
1: Wb man Tongue
2: Maybe a seperate section is a bit unecessary but we could change the name of the Introduction forum and it's sub-text a bit, to (Re)Introduction with an extra subtitle: 'Returning to the community or Agario? Let people know here!' or something like that Smile

You also have to add that auto correct was set to german. I need an award for this! xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie's post:
  • ℱIRE
Fire, I agree with that, to have the introduction section renamed to Introductions / Returns or something. To me that would actually seen to fit more then another section. I thank you for bringing that out. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • ℱIRE
Just go to the shoutbox and be like "Does anyone remember me?"

That should work.
Ideation without execution is delusion.
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨'s post:
  • Final, ℱIRE
As I now see that the shoutbox and introduction area is proper for a return, I will scratch this idea. Thank you everyone for your feedback! I appreciate it a lot. Big Grin
Hi there @Final,

I actually agree with Voakie, he is right we don't really need that many section, I like you Idea though. (Also keep in mind that there is Option is settings where you can put the date you leaving and coming back date.)
Hello AGF Members

This is @Robin and if you need any kind of help with joining clan and many more then you can PM me anytime you want.

Stay Peace and Calm.

This signature was edited by REACTION
and Voakie Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Gravity X

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.