Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fury Clan Custom Skin
Yea this is gonna be a repeat cause I post it under the wrong thing,

Hey Sora, I was wondering if you could ask a custom skin for Fury. The clans growing fast and a skin would be perfect. So here is the skin idea I have down so far.

[Image: PYteIsxm_xWAHw6DWGwx_GV3IFhovuLL7bjZ8MMx...34-h463-no]

It's not required but I would like it if somewhere around it it say fury. 

Thanks!

Also link it with the word Fury
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
[-] The following 2 users Like FuryPainX's post:
  • Beats, Sora
Oh my, that skin is SWEET!
You could have the skin trigger be "fury" but Sora will not modify the image for you. If you would like the word added there are a bunch of people here who could do it...just need to know what font and where on the image.

The artist that made this logo is actively asking illegal posts of this image to be removed. I don't think it's a good idea to use this since its designed as a clan skin for a different clan...don't mean to be a Debbi Downer, but this being a pretty big agario forum, someones bound to take notice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Apix , Beats, FuryPainX, Robin
(12-27-2016, 03:06 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: You could have the skin trigger be "fury" but Sora will not modify the image for you. If you would like the word added there are a bunch of people here who could do it...just need to know what font and where on the image.

The artist that made this logo is actively asking illegal posts of this image to be removed. I don't think it's a good idea to use this since its designed as a clan skin for a different clan...don't mean to be a Debbi Downer, but this being a pretty big agario forum, someones bound to take notice.

What if I modify it abit, then?
BE SOMEBODY WHO MAKES EVERYBODY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY.

Join Fury Clan today!
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1892
(12-27-2016, 06:22 PM)FuryPainX Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 03:06 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: You could have the skin trigger be "fury" but Sora will not modify the image for you. If you would like the word added there are a bunch of people here who could do it...just need to know what font and where on the image.

What if I modify it abit, then?

You would have to modify it ALOT and not just colors. in other words atleast a half re-work
Music can change the world because it can change people
Skin is eligible for addition!

let me know if you want it added, or if you wanted to modify it.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1